PROGEAR 15" Ladies Pomona Rose Gold
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPINGNext day delivery to metro areas Australia wide*.
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas, $9.95 for orders under $60, or $4.99 for orders over $60)
- Standard Shipping (1-5 Days to most areas, $7.95 or FREE for orders over $60)
- Bulky Item Shipping (1-7 Days to most areas, from $19.99)
- Standard Shipping (2-5 Days to metro areas, FREE for orders over $100 AUD, or $9.95 for orders under $100*)
- Tax Free Delivery (No taxes or import duties to pay on arrival for orders over $1000 NZD)
- DHL Express (1-7 Days to most countries, from $9.99 or FREE for orders over $100*)
- PRODUCT CAN ONLY BE RETURNED IF FAULTY OR THE INCORRECT ITEM IS RECEIVED.
- OUTLET ORDERS INCUR A $9.95* SHIPPING & HANDLING FEE UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED.
30 day free returns*Not sure about your size? Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem!
SurfStitch offers free returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free.
Simply return any unwanted items in the condition you received them and we will gladly swap the size or refund your item.
- Full Price and Sale items - 30 Days to refund or exchange size
- Outlet items - Cannot be returned unless faulty or incorrect item received
- Frame: Steel Classic Retro frame with low stepover
- Brakes: Alloy V Brakes
- Derailleur & Shifters: Shimano rear derailleur and Shimano 7 Speed Revo Shifter
- Chainwheel & Cranks: Steel 170mm Crank with 42t Steel chainwheel with Chrome Plated Chaincover
- Wheels: 700c Alloy Double Wall Rims with Alloy Hubs
- Included: Genuine Wicker Basket and Wire Cradle
- Material: N/A
Who says you can't be comfortable and stylish at the same time? We've engineered our frame with over 80 yearsof combined bicycle experience for maximum comfort. We know feeling good is as important as looking good. We've added a little back-sweep on the handlebars & high rise to make them a little closer and angled to the rider, for a more comfortable position for wrists and shoulders. Saddle offset is extremely important in terms of comfort. We've fine- tuned the offset so that the pedals are angled more in-front for the rider, for an easier riding position. We know everyone's built a little different so we've added height, and angle adjustability on the seat via micro-adjust. On top of that, it's a comfort designed seat for any type of commute.