JS INDUSTRIES Black Baron Twin Fin Eps Surfboard
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPINGNext day delivery to metro areas Australia wide*.
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas, $9.95 for orders under $60, or $4.99 for orders over $60)
- Standard Shipping (1-5 Days to most areas, $7.95 or FREE for orders over $60)
- Bulky Item Shipping (1-7 Days to most areas, from $19.99)
- Standard Shipping (2-5 Days to metro areas, FREE for orders over $100 AUD, or $9.95 for orders under $100*)
- Tax Free Delivery (No taxes or import duties to pay on arrival for orders over $1000 NZD)
- DHL Express (1-7 Days to most countries, from $9.99 or FREE for orders over $100*)
- PRODUCT CAN ONLY BE RETURNED IF FAULTY OR THE INCORRECT ITEM IS RECEIVED.
- OUTLET ORDERS INCUR A $9.95* SHIPPING & HANDLING FEE UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED.
30 day free returns*Not sure about your size? Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem!
SurfStitch offers free returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free.
Simply return any unwanted items in the condition you received them and we will gladly swap the size or refund your item.
- Christmas shop with confidence - extended free returns up until January 31st
- Full Price and Sale items - 30 Days to refund or exchange size
- Outlet items - Cannot be returned unless faulty or incorrect item received
As surfboards cannot be shipped express and require a signature on delivery, please ensure your shipping address will be attended during business hours Monday to Friday.
How to Order
For further information on ordering surfboards please click HERE
With their Black Baron twin fin being built to excel particularly in smaller waves, JS have also made it available in centre stringer EPS construction. A universal favourite for weak conditions, this option is perfect for surfers who want a board that's lighter, with more buoyancy, yet still performs.
By design, JS Industries wanted their twin fin to be equal parts old school speed and new school flair. Foam in all the right places to float over soft sections and fly down the line, yet still allow you to lay it on rail or bust the fins even when you're going Mach 10. Parko's overwhelming standout from all of the R&D combined a flat rocker with vee throughout the board from nose to tail, with a balanced, maneuverable plan shape.
JS also tested the twin in a huge range of waves, from tiny beach breaks at home on the Gold Coast, to perfect overhead Cloudbreak. His favourite board? The exact same as Joel's, with the perfect blend of strengths to make the most versatile twin of 'em all, which is what we now call the Black Baron.
- Style: Performance Shortboard
- Colour: Clear
- Fin Setup: Twin
- Rail: Full
- Rocker: Flat
- Wave Height: 0-2ft
- Wave Type: Fat and Crumbly
- PLEASE NOTE: Fins not included