HUNTER LAB Peptide Eye Renewal 30Ml
Item No. 0746160019727
Buy now, pay later with
SHIPPING & RETURNS
about our delivery options and how to return an item.
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPINGNext day delivery to metro areas Australia wide*.
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas, $9.95 for orders under $60, or $4.99 for orders over $60)
- Standard Shipping (1-5 Days to most areas, $7.95 or FREE for orders over $60)
- Bulky Item Shipping (1-7 Days to most areas, from $19.99)
- Standard Shipping (2-5 Days to metro areas, FREE for orders over $100 AUD, or $9.95 for orders under $100*)
- Tax Free Delivery (No taxes or import duties to pay on arrival for orders over $1000 NZD)
- DHL Express (1-7 Days to most countries, from $9.99 or FREE for orders over $100*)
* Click here for more info on our shipping options
- PRODUCT CAN ONLY BE RETURNED IF FAULTY OR THE INCORRECT ITEM IS RECEIVED.
- OUTLET ORDERS INCUR A $9.95* SHIPPING & HANDLING FEE UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED.
30 day free returns*Not sure about your size? Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem!
SurfStitch offers free returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free.
Simply return any unwanted items in the condition you received them and we will gladly swap the size or refund your item.
- Full Price and Sale items - 30 Days to refund or exchange size
- Outlet items - Cannot be returned unless faulty or incorrect item received
* Click here for full returns policy
A natural triple-action under eye concentrate crafted with Bladderwrack and Antarcticine marine extracts to brighten and strengthen skin, and active peptides to address fine lines, dark circles and puffiness The key to a smooth, hydrated and youthful eye contour. Peptide Eye Renewal also works to maintain optimal hydration levels, strengthens the skin and prevents trans-epidermal water loss All Hunter Lab formulations are proudly crafted with naturally derived ingredients for optimal skin health and safety. On occasion, and at small percentages, non-natural ingredients are used where a natural option is not the best option, such as synthetic preservatives used to ensure water-based products remain stable and safe over time.