FIRST BASE Origin Cross Back Bra
EXPRESS SHIPPINGNext day delivery to metro areas Australia wide*.
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas, $4.99 for orders over $75, or $9.99 for orders under $100)
- Standard Shipping (1-5 Days to most areas, FREE for orders over $75 or $7.99)
- Bulky Item Shipping (1-7 Days to most areas, from $19.99)
- Standard Shipping (2-5 Days to metro areas, $4.99 for orders over $100 AUD, or $9.99 for orders under $100*)
- Tax Free Delivery (No taxes or import duties to pay on arrival for orders over $1000 NZD)
- DHL Express (1-7 Days to most countries, from $9.99 or FREE for orders over $100*)
30 day free returns*Not sure about your size? Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem!
SurfStitch offers free returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free.
Simply return any unwanted items in the condition you received them and we will gladly swap the size or refund your item.
- Full Price and Sale items - 30 Days to refund or exchange size
- Outlet items - Cannot be returned unless faulty or incorrect item received
- Style: Women's Sports Bra
- Colour: Black
- Material: 80% Recycled Nylon, 20% Spandex
- Recycled Nylon blended with Spandex for superior performance
- Superior coverage, enhanced moisture management and quick dry technology
- 100% sweat patch proof in your most testing work out
- Elasticated under bust band for additional support
- Fully lined with removable padding
- True to size fit
- Ethically produced
- Gentle machine wash inside out in cold water
Made To Order:
Evolving our meaning of sustainable fashion and our commitment to reduce waste, we are stoked to release our latest [ Made To Order ] capsule. This active capsule is designed for comfort, performance and your new WFH life style and at home work out routine.
Place your order online now and we will create the pieces just for you. These limited edition styles will be produced by order only, which means you buy now and receive later - which is precisely the opposite of pretty much how every person across the globe have been programmed to shop.
We believe that the anticipation of a delivery of a considered purchase only adds to the enjoyment and appreciation of the piece when it does arrive.