FCS Kolohe Tail Pad
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPINGNext day delivery to metro areas Australia wide*.
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas, $9.95 for orders under $60, or $4.99 for orders over $60)
- Standard Shipping (1-5 Days to most areas, $7.95 or FREE for orders over $60)
- Bulky Item Shipping (1-7 Days to most areas, from $19.99)
- Standard Shipping (2-5 Days to metro areas, FREE for orders over $100 AUD, or $9.95 for orders under $100*)
- Tax Free Delivery (No taxes or import duties to pay on arrival for orders over $1000 NZD)
- DHL Express (1-7 Days to most countries, from $9.99 or FREE for orders over $100*)
- PRODUCT CAN ONLY BE RETURNED IF FAULTY OR THE INCORRECT ITEM IS RECEIVED.
- OUTLET ORDERS INCUR A $9.95* SHIPPING & HANDLING FEE UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED.
30 day free returns*Not sure about your size? Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem!
SurfStitch offers free returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free.
Simply return any unwanted items in the condition you received them and we will gladly swap the size or refund your item.
- Christmas shop with confidence - extended free returns up until January 31st
- Full Price and Sale items - 30 Days to refund or exchange size
- Outlet items - Cannot be returned unless faulty or incorrect item received
- Style: 3 Piece Tail Pad
- Colour: Black
- Material: EVA
- Double Diamond Groove
- High tail kick
- Sanded surfaces for enhanced grip
- Ultra-thin sensitivity
- Perforated for extra resistance
- ?Lock-in directional grooves
- Kolohe Andino signature tail pad
Designed and tested in collaboration with the world's best surfers, the FCS Athlete Series Traction range has rider specific features for the ultimate in performance. Focusing on comfort, support and increased grip, FCS Traction keeps your foot connected to the board so you can push hard against your fins for maximum speed and drive.
"?I move my back foot around a bunch when i surf, sometimes i even stand on the kick when I'm turning, so everything on this pad has been designed to balance movement then grip when where i need it" - Kolohe Andino