VIVRA Puff Daddy
Item No. 850000368415
Buy now, pay later with
SHIPPING & RETURNS
about our delivery options and how to return an item.
Shipping and Returns
EXPRESS SHIPPINGNext day delivery to metro areas Australia wide*.
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas, $4.99 for orders over $75, or $9.99 for orders under $100)
- Standard Shipping (1-5 Days to most areas, FREE for orders over $75 or $7.99)
- Bulky Item Shipping (1-7 Days to most areas, from $19.99)
- Standard Shipping (2-5 Days to metro areas, $4.99 for orders over $100 AUD, or $9.99 for orders under $100*)
- Tax Free Delivery (No taxes or import duties to pay on arrival for orders over $1000 NZD)
- DHL Express (1-7 Days to most countries, from $9.99 or FREE for orders over $100*)
* Click here for more info on our shipping options
30 day free returns*Not sure about your size? Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem!
SurfStitch offers free returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free.
Simply return any unwanted items in the condition you received them and we will gladly swap the size or refund your item.
- Full Price and Sale items - 30 Days to refund or exchange size
- Outlet items - Cannot be returned unless faulty or incorrect item received
* Click here for full returns policy
Dropship Product Info
- Style: Women's Bag
- Colour: Black
- Material: Main = 20% Polyester & 80% Lycra Lining = 100% Lycra
- Fits your mobile phone, keycard, keys, mask & sanitiser with ease
- Attaches securely to any garment with a waistband
- Single zip closure
- Internal compartments for cards
- Additional concealed back pocket
- RFID Blocking
- Matching detachable strap (140cm in length)
Size + Fit Guide:
- Dimensions: Compartment size = 21.5cm x 12.5cm x 2.5cm
The VIVRA attaches with strong magnets. Women who may be pregnant should only use after seeking medical advice. Extreme caution should be taken when using the VIVRA around laptops, computers, insulin pumps, pacemakers, or any other electronic devices with moving parts. VIVRA International Pty Ltd accepts no responsibility for any injury or loss sustained as a result of misuse.
The VIVRA is best worn with pants that have a snug fitting waistband. If worn with a loose waistband it will invariably bounce. We do not recommend wearing this style for running.