UNIVERSAL MUSIC Dire Straits Brothers In Arms - Double Vinyl Album
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPINGNext day delivery to metro areas Australia wide*.
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas, $9.95 for orders under $60, or $4.99 for orders over $60)
- Standard Shipping (1-5 Days to most areas, $7.95 or FREE for orders over $60)
- Bulky Item Shipping (1-7 Days to most areas, from $19.99)
- Standard Shipping (2-5 Days to metro areas, FREE for orders over $100 AUD, or $9.95 for orders under $100*)
- Tax Free Delivery (No taxes or import duties to pay on arrival for orders over $1000 NZD)
- DHL Express (1-7 Days to most countries, from $9.99 or FREE for orders over $100*)
- PRODUCT CAN ONLY BE RETURNED IF FAULTY OR THE INCORRECT ITEM IS RECEIVED.
- OUTLET ORDERS INCUR A $9.95* SHIPPING & HANDLING FEE UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED.
30 day free returns*Not sure about your size? Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem!
SurfStitch offers free returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free.
Simply return any unwanted items in the condition you received them and we will gladly swap the size or refund your item.
- Christmas shop with confidence - extended free returns up until January 31st
- Full Price and Sale items - 30 Days to refund or exchange size
- Outlet items - Cannot be returned unless faulty or incorrect item received
1985 album Brothers in Arms reissued as a 2LP half-speed mastered vinyl edition The band’s fifth album features the hits ‘Money For Nothing’, ‘Walk Of Life’, ‘So Far Away’, ‘Brothers In Arms’ and ‘Your Latest Trick’. Ironically enough, it is forever associated with Phillips’ promotional drive for the new compact disc format and the title track was the world’s first CD single. Brothers in Arms is the eighth biggest-selling album of all time in the UK having sold over four million copies.
This new edition is a double vinyl pressing, and as the edition, in the box set it will feature the CD length audio, although of course this pressing is a half-speed and comes packaged with the OBI-strip and the all non-important ‘certificate of authenticity’. This is a 45RPM pressing. Mark Knopfler’s first film soundtrack for Bill Forsyth’s film Local Hero, is also reissued as a half-speed mastered version (33RPM, this time). This was originally released in 1983. Both albums have been remastered by Miles Showell at Abbey Road Studios.