UNIVERSAL MUSIC Crosley Record Crate & The Beatles Revolver
EXPRESS SHIPPINGNext day delivery to metro areas Australia wide*.
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas, $4.99 for orders over $75, or $9.99 for orders under $100)
- Standard Shipping (1-5 Days to most areas, FREE for orders over $75 or $7.99)
- Bulky Item Shipping (1-7 Days to most areas, from $19.99)
- Standard Shipping (2-5 Days to metro areas, $4.99 for orders over $100 AUD, or $9.99 for orders under $100*)
- Tax Free Delivery (No taxes or import duties to pay on arrival for orders over $1000 NZD)
- DHL Express (1-7 Days to most countries, from $9.99 or FREE for orders over $100*)
30 day free returns*Not sure about your size? Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem!
SurfStitch offers free returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free.
Simply return any unwanted items in the condition you received them and we will gladly swap the size or refund your item.
- Full Price and Sale items - 30 Days to refund or exchange size
- Outlet items - Cannot be returned unless faulty or incorrect item received
- Style: Crosley Record Crate and The Beatles Revolver Album
'Revolver' was the seventh studio album by the Beatles, originally released on 5 August 1966 in the United Kingdom and three days later in the United States. The album marked a progression from their 1965 release 'Rubber Soul' and signaled the band's arrival as studio innovators, a year before the seminal 'Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band.' On release, 'Revolver' was widely recognised by critics as having redefined the parameters of popular music
The album's diverse influences and sounds include the incorporation of tape loops on the experimental 'Tomorrow Never Knows', the use of a classical string octet on "Eleanor Rigby", and the Indian-music setting of "Love You To". Together with the children's novelty song "Yellow Submarine", "Eleanor Rigby" became an international hit when issued as a double A-side single.