TIMEX X Pac-Man Watch
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPINGNext day delivery to metro areas Australia wide*.
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas, $9.95 for orders under $60, or $4.99 for orders over $60)
- Standard Shipping (1-5 Days to most areas, $7.95 or FREE for orders over $60)
- Bulky Item Shipping (1-7 Days to most areas, from $19.99)
- Standard Shipping (2-5 Days to metro areas, FREE for orders over $100 AUD, or $9.95 for orders under $100*)
- Tax Free Delivery (No taxes or import duties to pay on arrival for orders over $1000 NZD)
- DHL Express (1-7 Days to most countries, from $9.99 or FREE for orders over $100*)
- PRODUCT CAN ONLY BE RETURNED IF FAULTY OR THE INCORRECT ITEM IS RECEIVED.
- OUTLET ORDERS INCUR A $9.95* SHIPPING & HANDLING FEE UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED.
30 day free returns*Not sure about your size? Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem!
SurfStitch offers free returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free.
Simply return any unwanted items in the condition you received them and we will gladly swap the size or refund your item.
- Christmas shop with confidence - extended free returns up until January 31st
- Full Price and Sale items - 30 Days to refund or exchange size
- Outlet items - Cannot be returned unless faulty or incorrect item received
- Style: Digital Watch
- Colour: Gold
- Case Material: Resin
- Water Resistant: 30m
- INDIGLO® Night-Light
- Digital chronograph measures to 1/100 seconds
- Daily alarm
- Month, day & date display
- Adjustable clasp band closure
- Case Size: 10mm (H)
- Band Width: 18mm
PAC-MAN™ burst onto the arcade scene and helped create a whole new kind of entertainment way back in 1980. That was shortly after Timex introduced some of the first digital watches for mass production, marking a turning point both in timekeeping and the future of wristwatch design. To celebrate these two icons of that era and PAC-MAN's 40th anniversary, Timex are introducing a special edition of our T80 that features PAC-MAN right on the watch face. It features all the functions you'd expect from a T80, like an alarm, stopwatch and date display, but also plays the iconic PAC-MAN melody and has a retro flair to spare. The '80s just called - twice, actually - but we're not giving these watches back.