THE NORTH FACE 1990 Mountain Mens Jacket Gtx 2
MEN'S TOPS SIZE GUIDE
Jackets, Jumpers, Knits + Cardigans, Shirts, Singlets and Tees
Universal XXS XS S M L XL XXL XXXL UK/US 32 34 36 38 40 42 44 46 EU 42 44 46 48 50 52 54 56 Chest (cm) 90 95 100 105 110 115 120 125 Collar (cm) 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
These size charts are designed as a general guide and are not specific to each product on site. In most cases, the simplest rule is to stick with the size you normally buy, and be sure to look for specific sizing information listed in the product details. We also offer free returns*, so it's never a problem to return something that doesn't fit!
See Terms & Conditions page for full details.
- Style: Men's Jacket
- Colour: TNF Red
- Material: 100% Polyester Woven With Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
- Fit type: Relaxed fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent 2L shell with taffeta lining
- Two-piece, attached, fully adjustable hood can be rolled flat and stowed with the use of a Velcro® tab
- Original grosgrain and tension-lock system on side hood
- Covered, secure-zip chest and hand pockets with webbing detail
- Oversize barrel and tied bungee-adjustment system at hood collar for easy grip
- Double center front stormflap with snap closure covers the VISLON® center front zip
- Internal secure-zip chest pocket
- Reverse-entry alpine hand pockets
- Three internal pockets that were originally designed for an avalanche beacon
- Three-piece sleeves
- Pit-zip venting
- Adjustable Velcro® cuff tabs
- Adjustable bottom hem
Please note: This information is a guide and we recommend checking the brands Size Chart for further information.