STCY.CO Stcy Mfg Ohlson Twin Surfboard
Item No. stcy-mfg-ohlson-twin-surfboard-clear-olstwinclr
Buy now, pay later with
SHIPPING & RETURNS
about our delivery options and how to return an item.
Shipping and Returns
EXPRESS SHIPPINGNext day delivery to metro areas Australia wide*.
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas $12.95 flat rate)
- Standard Shipping (2-5 Days to most areas, $9.95 or FREE for orders over $100)
- Bulky Item Shipping (1-7 Days to most areas, from $19.99)
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas, $19.95 flat rate or FREE for orders over $150AUD)
- Standard Shipping (5-10 Days to most areas, $9.95 for orders under $150 AUD)
- Tax Free Delivery (No taxes or import duties to pay on arrival for orders over $1000 NZD)
- DHL Express (1-7 Days to most countries, from 29.99 for order over $175)
* Click here for more info on our shipping options
30 day free returns*Not sure about your size? Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem!
SurfStitch offers free returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free.
Simply return any unwanted items in the condition you received them and we will gladly swap the size or refund your item.
- Full Price and Sale items - 30 Days to refund or exchange size
- Outlet items - Cannot be returned unless faulty or incorrect item received
* Click here for full returns policy
The design concept was built around the idea of an elongated bullet twin and the finished product resulted in a mid length that retains a lot of the Performance elements of its shorter counterpart. An ultra easy surfing experience packed full of effortless paddling, lightning speed, smooth searing lines and top notch rail to rail work. Best ridden with the FUTURES EN or the Power Twin from FCS. The OHLSON will perform in almost any condition you put it in. Trim over fat, small waves or get in to big tubes early. The OHLSON goes!
- Colour: Clear
- Construction: PU
- Fin Configuration: Twin
- Concave: Light single on entry into slight double mid section with vee out the tail. Providing natural water displacement and making an ultra user friendly surf.
- Entry Rocker: Long low entry rocker for blistering speed and a huge sweet spot, eliminating a crucial need for perfected foot placement.
- Exit Rocker: Flat exit rocker. Build and maintain all that speed.
- Tail shape: Pin tail for control and drive.
- Glassing: Standard (4+4 deck, 4 bottom)
- PLEASE NOTE: Fins Not Included
How to Order
For further information on ordering surfboards please click HERE (LINK REQUIRED: https://help.surfstitch.com/hc/en-us/articles/213039703-Surfboard-Orders-What-You-Need-to-Know)
Free shipping - Australia wide
This product cannot be shipped outside Australia
|6'3||19 1/2"||2 7/16"||33L|
|6'5||19 3/4"||2 1/2"||35.5L|
|6'7||20 1/4"||2 9/16"||38L|
|6'9||20 1/2"||2 5/8"||40.5L|
|6'11||20 7/8"||2 5/8"||44.5L|
|7'1||21 1/4"||2 3/4"||46.5L|
|7'3||21 1/2"||2 7/8"||50L|