STCY MFG Stacey Mfg Lab Rat Surfboard
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPINGNext day delivery to metro areas Australia wide*.
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas, $9.95 for orders under $60, or $4.99 for orders over $60)
- Standard Shipping (1-5 Days to most areas, $7.95 or FREE for orders over $60)
- Bulky Item Shipping (1-7 Days to most areas, from $19.99)
- Standard Shipping (2-5 Days to metro areas, FREE for orders over $100 AUD, or $9.95 for orders under $100*)
- Tax Free Delivery (No taxes or import duties to pay on arrival for orders over $1000 NZD)
- DHL Express (1-7 Days to most countries, from $9.99 or FREE for orders over $100*)
- PRODUCT CAN ONLY BE RETURNED IF FAULTY OR THE INCORRECT ITEM IS RECEIVED.
- OUTLET ORDERS INCUR A $9.95* SHIPPING & HANDLING FEE UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED.
30 day free returns*Not sure about your size? Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem!
SurfStitch offers free returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free.
Simply return any unwanted items in the condition you received them and we will gladly swap the size or refund your item.
- Full Price and Sale items - 30 Days to refund or exchange size
- Outlet items - Cannot be returned unless faulty or incorrect item received
As surfboards cannot be shipped express and require a signature on delivery, please ensure your shipping address will be attended during business hours Monday to Friday.
How to Order
For further information on ordering surfboards please click HERE
The Lab Rat is STCY's "one board quiver" offering. Due to it's combination outline which features a pulled in, full performance tail and volume forward design it's a model that will transition easily between high speed performance surfing and critical tube riding. Whether it's setting your line through a big pit or setting up big turns down the line, it'll get you in early for whichever approach you're taking according to the conditions. This is the ultimate travel board.
- Style: Performance Shortboard
- Colour: Clear
- Construction: PU
- Fin Setup: 5 Fin (thruster or quad option)
- Fin Type: Futures / FCSII
- Contemporary Modern with a pulled forward outline. Hidden volume under chest. Generate and Control speed. Easy to surf Shortboard & Step-Up in one
- Entry Rocker: Mid to Long. Ease of paddling, but not too flat for late critical take-offs.
- Exit Rocker: Extended High Tail Rocker - A modern shortboard tail rocker for tighter pocket surfing and control
- Concave: Slight Single - Speed Generation
- Tail: Pin Tail, lock into those steep drainers and draw smooth turns
- PLEASE NOTE: Fins not included
- Other dimensions available, please speak to our customer service team if you have further questions
|5'8||18 3/4"||2 5/16"||25.7L|
|5'11||19 1/8"||2 3/8"||27.9L|
|6'0||19 3/8"||2 7/16"||29.9L|
|6'1||19 7/8"||2 9/16"||32.2L|
|6'2||19 7/8"||2 5/8"||34.4L|
|6'4||20 3/4"||2 3/4"||38.8L|
|6'6||20 7/8"||2 3/4"||40.3L|
|6'8||21 1/8"||2 7/8"||43.9L|
|6'10||21 1/2"||2 7/8"||45.9L|