STCY MFG Stacey Mfg Bullet Twin Fin Surfboard
EXPRESS SHIPPINGNext day delivery to metro areas Australia wide*.
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas, $4.99 for orders over $75, or $9.99 for orders under $100)
- Standard Shipping (1-5 Days to most areas, FREE for orders over $75 or $7.99)
- Bulky Item Shipping (1-7 Days to most areas, from $19.99)
- Standard Shipping (2-5 Days to metro areas, $4.99 for orders over $100 AUD, or $9.99 for orders under $100*)
- Tax Free Delivery (No taxes or import duties to pay on arrival for orders over $1000 NZD)
- DHL Express (1-7 Days to most countries, from $9.99 or FREE for orders over $100*)
30 day free returns*Not sure about your size? Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem!
SurfStitch offers free returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free.
Simply return any unwanted items in the condition you received them and we will gladly swap the size or refund your item.
- Full Price and Sale items - 30 Days to refund or exchange size
- Outlet items - Cannot be returned unless faulty or incorrect item received
As surfboards cannot be shipped express and require a signature on delivery, please ensure your shipping address will be attended during business hours Monday to Friday.
How to Order
For further information on ordering surfboards please click HERE
The Bullet Twin was designed with one thing in mind... SPEED. Originally designed for Dakoda Walters for his "4 boards, 4 weeks" project he worked on with Stab Magazine. He wanted a board that derived all the speed attributes of standard Twin Fins but didn't want to nurse it through turns, So Lee Stacey was on the task of creating a speed machine that can lay over on rail and allow you to push hard through bottom and top turns. What came from this experiment is a board nobody was ready for. This is one of the funnest things you will ever ride and will work from 1 ft beachies to 6 foot point breaks. An experience you won't believe until you try it for yourself. ALL HAIL SPEED.
- Style: Twin Fin Board
- Colour: Clear
- Construction: PU
- Fin Setup: Twin Fin
- Fin Type: Futures / FCSII
- Original modern Twin outline, purposely given a pin tail to give the board a settled, thruster type feel to it's surf.
- Entry Rocker: Flat & fast
- Exit Rocker: Long & low
- Concave: Slight forward vee, subtle concave under foot with an aggressive double to slight vee out of the tail
- Tail: Pin Tail, to give the board a distinctive Thruster feel
- PLEASE NOTE: Fins not included
|5''4||19 1/4"||2 5/16"||26.6L|
|5''5||19 3/8"||2 5/16"||27.2L|
|5''6||19 1/2"||2 3/8"||28.6L|
|5''7||19 5/8"||2 3/8"||29L|
|5''8||19 5/8"||2 3/8"||29.6L|
|5''9||19 3/4"||2 1/2"||31.8L|
|5''10||19 7/8"||2 1/2"||32.5L|
|6''0||20 1/8"||2 5/8"||35.5L|
|6''2||20 1/2"||2 5/8"||37.7L|