SONY MUSIC Pink Floyd The Best Of Pink Floyd: A Foot In The Door Vinyl
EXPRESS SHIPPINGNext day delivery to metro areas Australia wide*.
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas, $4.99 for orders over $75, or $9.99 for orders under $100)
- Standard Shipping (1-5 Days to most areas, FREE for orders over $75 or $7.99)
- Bulky Item Shipping (1-7 Days to most areas, from $19.99)
- Standard Shipping (2-5 Days to metro areas, $4.99 for orders over $100 AUD, or $9.99 for orders under $100*)
- Tax Free Delivery (No taxes or import duties to pay on arrival for orders over $1000 NZD)
- DHL Express (1-7 Days to most countries, from $9.99 or FREE for orders over $100*)
30 day free returns*Not sure about your size? Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem!
SurfStitch offers free returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free.
Simply return any unwanted items in the condition you received them and we will gladly swap the size or refund your item.
- Full Price and Sale items - 30 Days to refund or exchange size
- Outlet items - Cannot be returned unless faulty or incorrect item received
- Style: Vinyl Record
Available on vinyl for the first time, the career-spanning compilation features some of the best-known album tracks from across Pink Floyd's career, 1967 Ð 1994, as well as the UK Top 10 single "See Emily Play." Newly mastered for vinyl in 2018 by longstanding Pink Floyd associate James Guthrie, with Joel Plante, and with lacquers cut by Bernie Grundman of Grundman Mastering in Los Angeles, California, the 2LP version features at least one difference from the CD version. "Time" is slightly longer, with the ringing alarm clocks at the start of the track reinstated. The original artwork, art directed by the late Storm Thorgerson, has been amended by Pink Floyd Creative Director Aubrey Powell of Hipgnosis with Peter Curzon, to include alternate versions of the photographs used in the CD version.