SONY MUSIC Janis Joplin Janis Joplin's Greatest Hits Vinyl Album
Item No. 190758195810
Buy now, pay later with
SHIPPING & RETURNS
about our delivery options and how to return an item.
Shipping and Returns
EXPRESS SHIPPINGNext day delivery to metro areas Australia wide*.
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas, $4.99 for orders over $75, or $9.99 for orders under $100)
- Standard Shipping (1-5 Days to most areas, FREE for orders over $75 or $7.99)
- Bulky Item Shipping (1-7 Days to most areas, from $19.99)
- Standard Shipping (2-5 Days to metro areas, $4.99 for orders over $100 AUD, or $9.99 for orders under $100*)
- Tax Free Delivery (No taxes or import duties to pay on arrival for orders over $1000 NZD)
- DHL Express (1-7 Days to most countries, from $9.99 or FREE for orders over $100*)
* Click here for more info on our shipping options
30 day free returns*Not sure about your size? Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem!
SurfStitch offers free returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free.
Simply return any unwanted items in the condition you received them and we will gladly swap the size or refund your item.
- Full Price and Sale items - 30 Days to refund or exchange size
- Outlet items - Cannot be returned unless faulty or incorrect item received
* Click here for full returns policy
Dropship Product Info
- Style: Vinyl Record
- Janis Joplin's Greatest Hits is a 1973 collection of hit songs by legendary rock vocalist Janis Joplin, who died in 1970. Janis Joplin remains one of the most successful and widely known female rock stars of her era. After releasing three albums, she died of a heroin overdose at the age of 27. Joplin, highly respected for her charismatic performing ability, was posthumously inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1995. Audiences and critics alike referred to her stage presence as 'electric'. Rolling Stone ranked Joplin #46 on its 2004 list of the 100 Greatest Artists of All Time and #28 on its 2008 list of 100 Greatest Singers of All Time. She remains one of the top-selling musicians in the United States, with Recording Industry Association of America certifications of 15.5 million albums sold.