SONY MUSIC Crosley Record Storage Crate Stevie Ray Vaughan Texas Flood
EXPRESS SHIPPINGNext day delivery to metro areas Australia wide*.
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas, $4.99 for orders over $75, or $9.99 for orders under $100)
- Standard Shipping (1-5 Days to most areas, FREE for orders over $75 or $7.99)
- Bulky Item Shipping (1-7 Days to most areas, from $19.99)
- Standard Shipping (2-5 Days to metro areas, $4.99 for orders over $100 AUD, or $9.99 for orders under $100*)
- Tax Free Delivery (No taxes or import duties to pay on arrival for orders over $1000 NZD)
- DHL Express (1-7 Days to most countries, from $9.99 or FREE for orders over $100*)
30 day free returns*Not sure about your size? Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem!
SurfStitch offers free returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free.
Simply return any unwanted items in the condition you received them and we will gladly swap the size or refund your item.
- Full Price and Sale items - 30 Days to refund or exchange size
- Outlet items - Cannot be returned unless faulty or incorrect item received
Stevie Ray Vaughan and his band Double Trouble were the cause for the blues revival of the early 80s. While blues music had led a shadowy existence in the USA in the 70s and the sales figures were far behind those of other genres, "Texas Flood" changed everything. Released in 1983, the album climbed to number 38 on the Billboard charts and remained listed for more than six months. Stevie Ray Vaughan had actually only played in the studio what he had offered in the years before in Texas clubs. His guitar work on the David Bowie album "Let's Dance" had also made him known to a wider audience a few months earlier, who were now eagerly awaiting more virtuoso guitar work and were getting to hear it.