Quad and Thruster option swallow tail fish board for waves up to 4 feet. Spudnick has deep single concave with vee at the swallow last 4' to help quad and Thruster transition rail to rail, also slightly flatter style tail rocker working in with the vee to achieve speed in the flat as well as short arc turns in the pocket.
- Performance Surfboards
- Colour: Spray
- Rocker: Moderate smooth tail rocker, medium smooth nose entry
- Concave: Deep single concave to vee at the Swallow
- Rail - low 80's inspired flatter deck
- Technology: Fibreglass
- Wave height: 1-4ft
- Skill level: Geared towards intermediate to advcanced surfers
- Tail: Swallow
- Fin Setup - Quad and/or Thruster
- Does not include fins
|6'1||20 3/4"||2 5/8"||36.25|
|6'3||21 1/4"||2 3/4"||40|
Please note that this board may not be stock and may be custom ordered and made for you. Email CustomBoards@SurfStitch.com for an order form or any enquiries. Order times will vary.