As surfboards cannot be shipped express and require a signature on delivery, please ensure your shipping address will be attended during business hours Monday to Friday.
How to Order
For further information on ordering surfboards please click HERE
Deisgned to have speed and live but balanced with control. In bigger waves you need to have a board that sets up the wave from the first bottom turn holding the line as pure as possible no stutter or drift but then still loose enough to be dynamic on the face, under the lip or off the top.
- Colour: Clear
- Concave: Slight to moderate single to double concave
- Rocker: Moderate smooth nose entry
- Technology: PU (fibreglass)
- Wave height: Suitable for bigger conditions
- Skill Level: Average to good
- Tail: Rounded pin tail
- Rail: Low soft rail
- Fin Type: Thruster set up
- Fins not included
|6'3"||18 1/4"||2 1/4"|
|6'4"||18 1/4"||2 1/4"|
|6'6"||18 1/4"||2 1/4"|
|6'8"||18 3/8"||2 5/16"|
|6'10"||18 1/2"||2 3/8"|
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPINGNext day delivery to metro areas Australia wide*.
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas, $9.95 or FREE for orders over $50)
- Regular Shipping (1-5 Days to most areas, $9.95 or FREE for orders over $50)
- Bulky Item Shipping (1-7 Days to most areas, from $19.99)
- DHL Express (1-3 Days to most areas, $9.99 or FREE for orders over $50)
- DHL Express (1-7 Days to most countries, from $9.99 or FREE for orders over $100*)
100 day free returns*Not sure about your size? Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem!
SurfStitch offers free returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free.
Simply return any unwanted items in the condition you received them and we will gladly swap the size or refund your item.
- Full price items - 100 Days to refund or exchange size
- Sale items - 30 Days to refund or exchange size
- Outlet items - 30 Days to refund