SALT LIVING 100% Linen Cushion Cover
EXPRESS SHIPPINGNext day delivery to metro areas Australia wide*.
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas, $4.99 for orders over $75, or $9.99 for orders under $100)
- Standard Shipping (1-5 Days to most areas, FREE for orders over $75 or $7.99)
- Bulky Item Shipping (1-7 Days to most areas, from $19.99)
- Standard Shipping (2-5 Days to metro areas, $4.99 for orders over $100 AUD, or $9.99 for orders under $100*)
- Tax Free Delivery (No taxes or import duties to pay on arrival for orders over $1000 NZD)
- DHL Express (1-7 Days to most countries, from $9.99 or FREE for orders over $100*)
30 day free returns*Not sure about your size? Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem!
SurfStitch offers free returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free.
Simply return any unwanted items in the condition you received them and we will gladly swap the size or refund your item.
- Full Price and Sale items - 30 Days to refund or exchange size
- Outlet items - Cannot be returned unless faulty or incorrect item received
- Style: Linen Cushion Cover
- Colour: Seaform Stripe
- Material: 100% French Linen
- Dimensions: 50 x 50cm Cover (best suits a 55cm feather insert)
- Sold as cover only
- Insert not included
- An invisible zip closure
- Packaged in a linen drawstring bag
Sleep rituals to savour.
Invest in a sleep of French flax and feel your nights and naps transform. Our long-lasting bedding collection is cool in summer and warm in winter thanks to the 100% European Flax® certified linen that is also Intertek Certified and Standard 100 Oeko-Tex Certified, as nature intended. Your endless summer will feel complete with the colour palette on offer, an ode to Salt Living's effortless elegance and coastal aesthetic.
Made of 100% French Linen - EUROPEAN FLAX® Certified, Intertek Certified, Standard 100 Oeko-Tex Certified and WRAP Certified. Our linen is of superior quality, woven to be between 170 - 200 GSM (Pure White Linen: 170GSM / Indigo Stripe Linen: 180GSM / Natural Stripe Linen: 190GSM.) This density gives our linen a luxurious strength, while still feeling light enough to provide excellent breathability in warmer weather.
Machine wash gently with soft detergents and similar colours in cool or warm water, before line drying in shade. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Your items will soften over time, retaining their relaxed, indulgent texture.
Origins of our Linen:
This collection is designed and sold exclusively by Salt Living, Australia. It promises to move graciously beyond the constraints of seasons and trends. Learn more about Salt Living here. Our EUROPEAN FLAX® Linen has been grown and sourced from France, then yarn dyed, woven and sewn in China, before it is shipped across the seas to where it all began- Coolangatta, Queensland, Australia.