- In the true essence of the twin fin, the Shorebird will feel fast, loose and have lots of forward drive. This twin fin surfboard is a great option for the ladies because the absence of the centre fin reduces drag considerably therefore its easier to generate down the line speed. The pivoting capabilities of the twin will also make for smooth, effortless turning in small to medium size waves.
- From a design perspective the Shorebird lends from the old school keel twin with a relaxed yet fast rocker, and a vee to single concave bottom that will instil trust in the rider when she takes off and starts to drive off the bottom. The traditional beak nose positions additional volume under the chest for easy wave catching. The modern elements include a narrower tail which allows for a tighter turn and assists with getting the board on rail for those chickas really leaning into their turns.
- The Shorebird will actually satisfy a wide range of abilities and surf conditions, from beach breaks to point waves and reefs. Essentially, it targets the girls who have some experience riding waves who want a short surfboard with performance, flow and good vibes all rolled into one board.
- Skill Level: Intermediate to Experienced
- Wave Height: 2-6ft
- Rail: Medium to Full Rail
- Contours: Vee to Single Concave
- All Salt Gypsy surfboards were tested and designed with appropriate dimensions and volume allocations to suit female surfers so they can get the most out of every wave. They also come in a 100% stretch cotton dust jacket ensuring that zero plastic is used in the packaging of these surfboards.
- Fins - not supplied
- 5'5: Width 20, Thick 2 1/4, Volume 28L, Rider Weight 60kg
- 5'8: Width 20 1/4, Thick 2 3/8, Volume 31L, Rider Weight 65kg
- 5'11: Width 20 1/2, Thick 2 1/2, Volume 34L, Rider Weight 70kg+