SALT BY HENDRIX Best Babes Set
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPINGNext day delivery to metro areas Australia wide*.
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas, $9.95 for orders under $60, or $4.99 for orders over $60)
- Standard Shipping (1-5 Days to most areas, $7.95 or FREE for orders over $60)
- Bulky Item Shipping (1-7 Days to most areas, from $19.99)
- Standard Shipping (2-5 Days to metro areas, FREE for orders over $100 AUD, or $9.95 for orders under $100*)
- Tax Free Delivery (No taxes or import duties to pay on arrival for orders over $1000 NZD)
- DHL Express (1-7 Days to most countries, from $9.99 or FREE for orders over $100*)
- PRODUCT CAN ONLY BE RETURNED IF FAULTY OR THE INCORRECT ITEM IS RECEIVED.
- OUTLET ORDERS INCUR A $9.95* SHIPPING & HANDLING FEE UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED.
30 day free returns*Not sure about your size? Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem!
SurfStitch offers free returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free.
Simply return any unwanted items in the condition you received them and we will gladly swap the size or refund your item.
- Christmas shop with confidence - extended free returns up until January 31st
- Full Price and Sale items - 30 Days to refund or exchange size
- Outlet items - Cannot be returned unless faulty or incorrect item received
SAVE WHEN YOU PURCHASE IN A BUNDLE!>
Beauty and wellness are like two peas in a pod. When paired together, magic happens. We love the magic of self-care. Use your skincare routine to focus on you, and how you are feeling as well as how your skin feels and appears. Need assistance in your routine, don't hesitate to contact us.
Why it's special:
RISING SUN GUA SHA is a device for a relaxing facial massage as well as assisting with penetration of skincare products through facial massage into the skin, whilst promoting circulation through gentle massage (ideally 3-5 minutes).
Usage: Apply our face oil or serum to your clean and dry face, neck and décolletage. Using light pressure, massage across the face and neck using the below technique for at least one minute (3-5 minutes is ideal).
Jawline: gently sweep from the chin along the jawline in an upward motion towards the ears.
Neck: gently press at the base of the neck above collar bone and move Gua Sha in an upwards motion towards the jaw.
Cheeks: gently press from the centre of the face and work outwards towards the ears (be careful and extremely gentle near the eye area).
Brows: gently sweep across the brow line starting from the centre and working outwards.
Forehead: gently sweep in an upward motion towards hairline.
We always recommend being gentle and using light pressure to avoid any bruising on the face.