RVCA Zak Noyle Camera Bag Ii
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPINGNext day delivery to metro areas Australia wide*.
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas, $9.95 for orders under $60, or $4.99 for orders over $60)
- Standard Shipping (1-5 Days to most areas, $7.95 or FREE for orders over $60)
- Bulky Item Shipping (1-7 Days to most areas, from $19.99)
- Standard Shipping (2-5 Days to metro areas, FREE for orders over $100 AUD, or $9.95 for orders under $100*)
- Tax Free Delivery (No taxes or import duties to pay on arrival for orders over $1000 NZD)
- DHL Express (1-7 Days to most countries, from $9.99 or FREE for orders over $100*)
- PRODUCT CAN ONLY BE RETURNED IF FAULTY OR THE INCORRECT ITEM IS RECEIVED.
- OUTLET ORDERS INCUR A $9.95* SHIPPING & HANDLING FEE UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED.
30 day free returns*Not sure about your size? Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem!
SurfStitch offers free returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free.
Simply return any unwanted items in the condition you received them and we will gladly swap the size or refund your item.
- Christmas shop with confidence - extended free returns up until January 31st
- Full Price and Sale items - 30 Days to refund or exchange size
- Outlet items - Cannot be returned unless faulty or incorrect item received
- Mixed fabrication including abrasion resistant base panel
- Zak Noyle signature roll top backpack
- Removable interior divider
- Designated removable camera compartment
- Side tripod holder
- Side entry laptop compartment
- Padded back panels
- Consealed rear compartment
- Adjustable sternum and waist strap
- Rain cover
- Approx 24 L
- Custom Zak noyle label
Zak Noyle is back with a new signature camera backpack. Its features include a roll-top entry, exterior laptop sleeve, and a side water bottle pocket designed to also hold a tripod. Additional storage features include a fleece-lined eyeglass holder, an interior organiser with a removeable divider, a passport compartment, and a camera compartment that can be removed to convert the bag into a daypack. For added support, the backpack features an abrasion resistance base, ergonomic shoulder straps, and padded back panels.