RUSTY Twin Fin Surfboard
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPINGNext day delivery to metro areas Australia wide*.
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas, $9.95 for orders under $60, or $4.99 for orders over $60)
- Standard Shipping (1-5 Days to most areas, $7.95 or FREE for orders over $60)
- Bulky Item Shipping (1-7 Days to most areas, from $19.99)
- Standard Shipping (2-5 Days to metro areas, FREE for orders over $100 AUD, or $9.95 for orders under $100*)
- Tax Free Delivery (No taxes or import duties to pay on arrival for orders over $1000 NZD)
- DHL Express (1-7 Days to most countries, from $9.99 or FREE for orders over $100*)
- PRODUCT CAN ONLY BE RETURNED IF FAULTY OR THE INCORRECT ITEM IS RECEIVED.
- OUTLET ORDERS INCUR A $9.95* SHIPPING & HANDLING FEE UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED.
30 day free returns*Not sure about your size? Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem!
SurfStitch offers free returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free.
Simply return any unwanted items in the condition you received them and we will gladly swap the size or refund your item.
- Christmas shop with confidence - extended free returns up until January 31st
- Full Price and Sale items - 30 Days to refund or exchange size
- Outlet items - Cannot be returned unless faulty or incorrect item received
As surfboards cannot be shipped express and require a signature on delivery, please ensure your shipping address will be attended during business hours Monday to Friday.
How to Order
For further information on ordering surfboards please click HERE
Rusty designed and built a Twin Fin for Josh Kerr just prior to a trip to Norcal... to say Josh loved it is putting it mildly. Starting with a template Rusty used in the 70's & 80's while working with Shaun Tomson as his base Rusty refined the bottom with the addition of a shallow single concave that feeds into the vee.
- Style: Twin Fin Board
- Colour: Clear
- Construction: PU
- Fin Setup: Twin Fin
- Fin Type: FCSII or Futures
- Rocker: Low entry & low exit
- Concave: Shallow single through to double concave
- Rail Type: Rolled
- Tail Type: Swallow
- Intermediate - Advanced level
- 2-4ft wave height
- PLEASE NOTE: Fins not included