As surfboards cannot be shipped express and require a signature on delivery, please ensure your shipping address will be attended during business hours Monday to Friday.
How to Order
For further information on ordering surfboards please click HERE
The Rundown: The Stump is something new for the summer board niche. It''s got a fishy outline that provides the surface area for fast paddling and easy gliding through the flatter sections, and leaves you with a heavy curve in the tail. Add in a little more foam up front, an Arc Tail, and a semi-domed deck that concentrates the volume along the stringer and maintains thinner performance rails, and the result is a modern fish that allows the rider to sink a rail in the water with ease and confidence, and makes for an easy transition to and from your short board. The 5-fin convertible setup keeps this board working well in anything from knee to head high + and keeps beginners to advanced surfers stoked.
- Colour: Clear
- Rocker: A steady, moderate curve running from nose to tail
- Concave: A medium-depth single concave bottom, starting just behind the nose, fading out by the end of the tail
- Technology: PU (fibreglass)
- Rails: Type: A happy medium rail, with the ideal combination of edgy performance and forgiveness
- Fin Type: FCS/Futures
- Tail: Built stock with an Arc Tail
- PLEASE NOTE: Fins Not Included