RUSTY Slayer 2 Surfboard
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPINGNext day delivery to metro areas Australia wide*.
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas, $9.95 for orders under $60, or $4.99 for orders over $60)
- Standard Shipping (1-5 Days to most areas, $7.95 or FREE for orders over $60)
- Bulky Item Shipping (1-7 Days to most areas, from $19.99)
- Standard Shipping (2-5 Days to metro areas, FREE for orders over $100 AUD, or $9.95 for orders under $100*)
- Tax Free Delivery (No taxes or import duties to pay on arrival for orders over $1000 NZD)
- DHL Express (1-7 Days to most countries, from $9.99 or FREE for orders over $100*)
- PRODUCT CAN ONLY BE RETURNED IF FAULTY OR THE INCORRECT ITEM IS RECEIVED.
- OUTLET ORDERS INCUR A $9.95* SHIPPING & HANDLING FEE UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED.
30 day free returns*Not sure about your size? Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem!
SurfStitch offers free returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free.
Simply return any unwanted items in the condition you received them and we will gladly swap the size or refund your item.
- Christmas shop with confidence - extended free returns up until January 31st
- Full Price and Sale items - 30 Days to refund or exchange size
- Outlet items - Cannot be returned unless faulty or incorrect item received
As surfboards cannot be shipped express and require a signature on delivery, please ensure your shipping address will be attended during business hours Monday to Friday.
How to Order
For further information on ordering surfboards please click HERE
The Slayer has been a favorite for 10+ years. From time to time we've been asked if we could make it a little looser off the top and bottom. Thus, the Slayer 2. The Slayer 2 has the wide point pulled back towards the midpoint. This tends to pull in the nose and give more curve to the tail section. It has slightly more rocker on both ends and has a light double barrel vee (Slayer 1 has a single concave).
We recommend that the Slayer 1 be ridden 4 inches shorter than your regular performance shortboard but the Slayer 2 should be ridden approximately 2 inches shorter...or even the same length. The foil is more balanced as opposed to the Slayer which, has a fair bit of volume in the front third of the board. For those of you who remember the Traveler, the Slayer 2 is in between that design and the Slayer. The Slayer 2 is a modern step-up.
- Style: Short Board
- Colour: Clear
- Construction: PU
- Fin Setup: Thruster
- Fin Type: FCSII or Futures
- Rocker: High entry & medium exit
- Concave: Shallow single through to double concave
- Rail Type: Rolled
- Tail Type: Round Pin
- Intermediate - Advanced level
- 4-8ft wave height
- PLEASE NOTE: Fins not included