RUSTY Sd Surfboard
NOTE: Due to demand, current production times are in excess of 12 weeks.
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPINGNext day delivery to metro areas Australia wide*.
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas, $9.95 for orders under $60, or $4.99 for orders over $60)
- Standard Shipping (1-5 Days to most areas, $7.95 or FREE for orders over $60)
- Bulky Item Shipping (1-7 Days to most areas, from $19.99)
- Standard Shipping (2-5 Days to metro areas, FREE for orders over $100 AUD, or $9.95 for orders under $100*)
- Tax Free Delivery (No taxes or import duties to pay on arrival for orders over $1000 NZD)
- DHL Express (1-7 Days to most countries, from $9.99 or FREE for orders over $100*)
- PRODUCT CAN ONLY BE RETURNED IF FAULTY OR THE INCORRECT ITEM IS RECEIVED.
- OUTLET ORDERS INCUR A $9.95* SHIPPING & HANDLING FEE UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED.
30 day free returns*Not sure about your size? Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem!
SurfStitch offers free returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free.
Simply return any unwanted items in the condition you received them and we will gladly swap the size or refund your item.
- Christmas shop with confidence - extended free returns up until January 31st
- Full Price and Sale items - 30 Days to refund or exchange size
- Outlet items - Cannot be returned unless faulty or incorrect item received
As surfboards cannot be shipped express and require a signature on delivery, please ensure your shipping address will be attended during business hours Monday to Friday.
How to Order
For further information on ordering surfboards please click HERE
The new "SD" or, San Diego shortboard, is designed to be the ideal go-to shortboard for Southern California. The "SD" performs well in everything from the softer beachbreaks of Del Mar and Leucadia to the hollow reef breaks of La Jolla and Sunset Cliffs. Because of the versatility of the SD design it is the ideal one board quiver for a trip to anywhere along the coast.
We took the predictable performance of the Yes, Thanks and dialed it in for smaller, softer surf by adding volume, a little width, and an increase in thickness. The rails of the SD are foiled with a low apex. A crowned deck helps maximize the volume in this fun shortboard. The bottom of the SD has a deep single concave that allows the board to generate speed through the flats. Ride the SD 2-4 inches shorter than your traditional shortboard due to the additional volume, and enjoy the results of this looser, faster precision shortboard.
- Style: Short Board
- Colour: Clear
- Construction: PU
- Fin Setup: Thruster
- Fin Type: FCSII or Futures
- Rocker: Medium entry & high exit
- Concave: Deep single concave
- Rail Type: Rolled
- Tail Type: Squash
- Intermediate - Advanced level
- 2-4ft wave height
- PLEASE NOTE: Fins not included