RUSTY Mi Amigo Surfboard
NOTE: Due to demand, current production times are in excess of 12 weeks.
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPINGNext day delivery to metro areas Australia wide*.
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas, $9.95 for orders under $60, or $4.99 for orders over $60)
- Standard Shipping (1-5 Days to most areas, $7.95 or FREE for orders over $60)
- Bulky Item Shipping (1-7 Days to most areas, from $19.99)
- Standard Shipping (2-5 Days to metro areas, FREE for orders over $100 AUD, or $9.95 for orders under $100*)
- Tax Free Delivery (No taxes or import duties to pay on arrival for orders over $1000 NZD)
- DHL Express (1-7 Days to most countries, from $9.99 or FREE for orders over $100*)
- PRODUCT CAN ONLY BE RETURNED IF FAULTY OR THE INCORRECT ITEM IS RECEIVED.
- OUTLET ORDERS INCUR A $9.95* SHIPPING & HANDLING FEE UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED.
30 day free returns*Not sure about your size? Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem!
SurfStitch offers free returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free.
Simply return any unwanted items in the condition you received them and we will gladly swap the size or refund your item.
- Christmas shop with confidence - extended free returns up until January 31st
- Full Price and Sale items - 30 Days to refund or exchange size
- Outlet items - Cannot be returned unless faulty or incorrect item received
As surfboards cannot be shipped express and require a signature on delivery, please ensure your shipping address will be attended during business hours Monday to Friday.
How to Order
For further information on ordering surfboards please click HERE
The Mi Amigo is a high performance board with an old foil revisited. The rocker is relaxed at both ends and the template has a 2.5 inch difference in width between the nose and tail. The bottom features a light single concave that is deepest between the feet, approximately 0.15 inches.
The tail thickness is what really makes this board different. The last 12 inches of the board is where the rail gets blocky and the deck gets progressively flatter as it comes to the block. The block is approximately .25 of an inch thicker than the norm, which is roughly .5 of an inch. This slightly thicker tail block and its square contour helps to keep the tail higher in the water and the angular contours release water more efficiently.
- Style: Short Board
- Colour: Clear
- Construction: PU
- Fin Setup: Thruster (3 fin)
- Fin Type: FCSII or Futures
- Rocker: High entry & medium exit
- Concave: Light to deep single concave
- Rail Type: Rolled
- Tail Type: Rounded Square
- Intermediate - Advanced level
- 2-4ft wave height
- PLEASE NOTE: Fins not included