RUSTY Dwart Too Surfboard
EXPRESS SHIPPINGNext day delivery to metro areas Australia wide*.
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas, $4.99 for orders over $75, or $9.99 for orders under $100)
- Standard Shipping (1-5 Days to most areas, FREE for orders over $75 or $7.99)
- Bulky Item Shipping (1-7 Days to most areas, from $19.99)
- Standard Shipping (2-5 Days to metro areas, $4.99 for orders over $100 AUD, or $9.99 for orders under $100*)
- Tax Free Delivery (No taxes or import duties to pay on arrival for orders over $1000 NZD)
- DHL Express (1-7 Days to most countries, from $9.99 or FREE for orders over $100*)
30 day free returns*Not sure about your size? Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem!
SurfStitch offers free returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free.
Simply return any unwanted items in the condition you received them and we will gladly swap the size or refund your item.
- Full Price and Sale items - 30 Days to refund or exchange size
- Outlet items - Cannot be returned unless faulty or incorrect item received
As surfboards cannot be shipped express and require a signature on delivery, please ensure your shipping address will be attended during business hours Monday to Friday.
How to Order
For further information on ordering surfboards please click HERE
The Rusty Dwart has been a mainstay in the Rusty range for nearly a decade. We can't really build a "better Dwart", in fact plenty of people have tried and failed. Yet, with so many satisfied repeat customers we decided it was time to expand the family... Introducing the Dwart Too. The Dwart Too redirects the original mission a little bit, and refines a well-tuned machine into a precision alternative.
What did we do to the Dwart Too? We gave it a squash tail, which increases the surface area in the tail and translates to more acceleration out of the turn. We then narrowed the nose slightly, which allows the board to enter a turn faster. We increased the tail rocker a little, which makes the board turn tighter and we thinned, or foiled, the rails out to increase the hold and sensitivity at higher speeds. We also reconfigured the double concaves in the tail to create a more positive feel in a turn.
And we did all this yet only gave up 1 liter of volume in any given size, which means you have the option of losing a liter or going up one inch from the original Dwart. Want to get something new and fresh under your feet? Positive, responsive, loose, fast and free? The new Dwart Too should be the board for you.
- Style: Short Board
- Colour: Clear
- Construction: PU
- Fin Setup: 5 Fin
- Fin Type: FCSII or Futures
- Rocker: Medium entry & high exit
- Concave: Shallow single through to double concave
- Rail Type: Rolled
- Tail Type: Squash
- Beginner - Advanced level
- 1-3ft wave height
- PLEASE NOTE: Fins not included