RUSTY Blade Channels Surfboard
EXPRESS SHIPPINGNext day delivery to metro areas Australia wide*.
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas, $4.99 for orders over $75, or $9.99 for orders under $100)
- Standard Shipping (1-5 Days to most areas, FREE for orders over $75 or $7.99)
- Bulky Item Shipping (1-7 Days to most areas, from $19.99)
- Standard Shipping (2-5 Days to metro areas, $4.99 for orders over $100 AUD, or $9.99 for orders under $100*)
- Tax Free Delivery (No taxes or import duties to pay on arrival for orders over $1000 NZD)
- DHL Express (1-7 Days to most countries, from $9.99 or FREE for orders over $100*)
30 day free returns*Not sure about your size? Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem!
SurfStitch offers free returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free.
Simply return any unwanted items in the condition you received them and we will gladly swap the size or refund your item.
- Full Price and Sale items - 30 Days to refund or exchange size
- Outlet items - Cannot be returned unless faulty or incorrect item received
As surfboards cannot be shipped express and require a signature on delivery, please ensure your shipping address will be attended during business hours Monday to Friday.
How to Order
For further information on ordering surfboards please click HERE
he Blade is a direct descendant of the famous 1984. In 2014 Rusty Preisendorfer hooked up with Mark "Occy" Occhilupo and did a 100 board reissue of his famous signature "84" model. A year ago Rusty started getting asked to lean out the nose and lose the beak. In addition, he modernized the bottom slightly. The surfers who tried them freaked. Since then Rusty has made them with 4 deep channels. He also decided to give a very modern bottom with a deep single to double concave a shot. Bottom line is that virtually anyone that has tried any of the different bottoms has been psyched and some have also ordered them longer as well.
The Blade works in a wide range of conditions. For now Rusty are offering the Blade in a mellow, subtle single to double concave, that bottom with 4 deep channels, and a modern deep single concave.
- Style: Performance Surfboard
- Colour: Clear
- Fin Setup: Thruster
- Concave: Mellow, subtle single to double
- Tail: Rounded Square
- PLEASE NOTE: Fins not included