RIP CURL Dvr Classic Sss Watch
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPINGNext day delivery to metro areas Australia wide*.
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas, $9.95 for orders under $60, or $4.99 for orders over $60)
- Standard Shipping (1-5 Days to most areas, $7.95 or FREE for orders over $60)
- Bulky Item Shipping (1-7 Days to most areas, from $19.99)
- Standard Shipping (2-5 Days to metro areas, FREE for orders over $100 AUD, or $9.95 for orders under $100*)
- Tax Free Delivery (No taxes or import duties to pay on arrival for orders over $1000 NZD)
- DHL Express (1-7 Days to most countries, from $9.99 or FREE for orders over $100*)
- PRODUCT CAN ONLY BE RETURNED IF FAULTY OR THE INCORRECT ITEM IS RECEIVED.
- OUTLET ORDERS INCUR A $9.95* SHIPPING & HANDLING FEE UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED.
30 day free returns*Not sure about your size? Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem!
SurfStitch offers free returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free.
Simply return any unwanted items in the condition you received them and we will gladly swap the size or refund your item.
- Christmas shop with confidence - extended free returns up until January 31st
- Full Price and Sale items - 30 Days to refund or exchange size
- Outlet items - Cannot be returned unless faulty or incorrect item received
- Style: Men's Analog Watch
- Colour: White
- Case Material: Custom designed marine-grade solid stainless steel
- Band Material: Marine-grade solid stainless steel bracelet
- Movement: Japanese quartz
- Water Resistant: 50m / 165ft
- Custom raised, oversized hour index markers with luminous fill
- Sunray dial with printed minute markers
- Printed and mirrored seal hour markers
- Oversized hands with luminous fill
- Titanium carbide black-plated steel bezel
- Hardened mineral crystal lens
- Screw-in case-back
- Band features double-locking clasp with micro adjust
- Case Size: 42mm
- Band Width: 22 - 20mm Tapered
Rip Curl's latest dive-inspired surf watch is made from solid, marine-grade stainless steel and is waterproof tested up to 100 meters. Featuring a unidirectional timing bezel, luminous fill in the hands and index markers makes the time clear and easy to read, even in very low light.
Water resistant up to 100 meters (330 feet) and backed with a limited five-year worldwide warranty.