PROJECT BLANK Tail Pad Eco 2 Piece (Wide)
EXPRESS SHIPPINGNext day delivery to metro areas Australia wide*.
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas, $4.99 for orders over $75, or $9.99 for orders under $100)
- Standard Shipping (1-5 Days to most areas, FREE for orders over $75 or $7.99)
- Bulky Item Shipping (1-7 Days to most areas, from $19.99)
- Standard Shipping (2-5 Days to metro areas, $4.99 for orders over $100 AUD, or $9.99 for orders under $100*)
- Tax Free Delivery (No taxes or import duties to pay on arrival for orders over $1000 NZD)
- DHL Express (1-7 Days to most countries, from $9.99 or FREE for orders over $100*)
30 day free returns*Not sure about your size? Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem!
SurfStitch offers free returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free.
Simply return any unwanted items in the condition you received them and we will gladly swap the size or refund your item.
- Full Price and Sale items - 30 Days to refund or exchange size
- Outlet items - Cannot be returned unless faulty or incorrect item received
- Style: Tail Pad
- Colour: Black
- Designed with a modern outline to work on a variety of tail shapes
- Light weight biodegradable eva foam made from EcoPure
- Beveled kick tail to minimised drag
- Medium kick, 32mm
- 3M Adhesive backing with superior bond strength
- Comes in recycled cardboard box
2-piece vertical split flat traction pad for the surfer who wants a good looking, functional flat pad. Designed with unique MIX OF CORDUROY TEXTURE AND premium diamond groove pattern.
EcoPure® enhances the biodegradability* of EVA plastics and shortens the time plastics that have been disposed of remain in landfills.
* Biodegradation rates of EcoPure®-treated plastic materials measured according to the ASTM D5511 test method. Tests are generally conducted using 20% to 30% solids content; solids content in naturally wetter landfills range from 55% to 65%, while the driest landfills may reach 93%. Actual biodegradation rates will vary in biologically-active landfills according to the type of plastic used, the product configuration, and the solid content, temperature and moisture levels of the landfill.