PROJECT BLANK Softboard 8'0
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPINGNext day delivery to metro areas Australia wide*.
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas, $9.95 for orders under $60, or $4.99 for orders over $60)
- Standard Shipping (1-5 Days to most areas, $7.95 or FREE for orders over $60)
- Bulky Item Shipping (1-7 Days to most areas, from $19.99)
- Standard Shipping (2-5 Days to metro areas, FREE for orders over $100 AUD, or $9.95 for orders under $100*)
- Tax Free Delivery (No taxes or import duties to pay on arrival for orders over $1000 NZD)
- DHL Express (1-7 Days to most countries, from $9.99 or FREE for orders over $100*)
- PRODUCT CAN ONLY BE RETURNED IF FAULTY OR THE INCORRECT ITEM IS RECEIVED.
- OUTLET ORDERS INCUR A $9.95* SHIPPING & HANDLING FEE UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED.
30 day free returns*Not sure about your size? Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem!
SurfStitch offers free returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free.
Simply return any unwanted items in the condition you received them and we will gladly swap the size or refund your item.
- Christmas shop with confidence - extended free returns up until January 31st
- Full Price and Sale items - 30 Days to refund or exchange size
- Outlet items - Cannot be returned unless faulty or incorrect item received
- Style: Softboard
- Colour: Black
- Length: 8'0"
- Width: 24"
- Thickness: 3 3/16"
- Volume: 83L
Perfect for starting out or if you're just super keen to get wet in tiny waves. This board is all things fun. The softboard that won’t ruin your stoke. Paddle onto anything no matter how small. For extra fun, go finless!
Vacuum bag technology ensures each board is lightweight yet sturdy. The innovative textured EVA top layer creates extra grip (with no waxing necessary!). The HDPE matte grey slick bottom increases speed, while the Triple T high strength stringer provides stability and structure for easier turning and better balance. Complete with leash plug so you’ll never lose your board.
Switch up your fins easily with the best-in-market Future Finboxes set up. And with a streamlined fin system just like your high performance fibreglass boards, you can maintain speed and minimise drag in the water.
Advanced surfers of all sizes will suit the 8ft board but if you’re just starting out, it suits those under 100kg.