PROGEAR 56Cm Fixie Pearl Black
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPINGNext day delivery to metro areas Australia wide*.
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas, $9.95 for orders under $60, or $4.99 for orders over $60)
- Standard Shipping (1-5 Days to most areas, $7.95 or FREE for orders over $60)
- Bulky Item Shipping (1-7 Days to most areas, from $19.99)
- Standard Shipping (2-5 Days to metro areas, FREE for orders over $100 AUD, or $9.95 for orders under $100*)
- Tax Free Delivery (No taxes or import duties to pay on arrival for orders over $1000 NZD)
- DHL Express (1-7 Days to most countries, from $9.99 or FREE for orders over $100*)
- PRODUCT CAN ONLY BE RETURNED IF FAULTY OR THE INCORRECT ITEM IS RECEIVED.
- OUTLET ORDERS INCUR A $9.95* SHIPPING & HANDLING FEE UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED.
30 day free returns*Not sure about your size? Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem!
SurfStitch offers free returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free.
Simply return any unwanted items in the condition you received them and we will gladly swap the size or refund your item.
- Full Price and Sale items - 30 Days to refund or exchange size
- Outlet items - Cannot be returned unless faulty or incorrect item received
- Frame: 700c Steel TIG Welded Fixie Frame with Steel Straight Bladed Forks
- Handlebars: Steel Low Rise Handlebars with Alloy Stem and Rubber Grips
- Crankset : Alloy 46t Steel Chainwheel, Alloy 170mm Cranks
- Brakes: Alloy Caliper Brakes with Alloy Levers
- Wheels: Alloy Triple Wall 32h Rims, Alloy Hubs, Rear Flip Flop & 700c x 23c tyres
- Saddle: Vinyl Covered Street Style Saddle
- Material: N/A
Fixies not only look great, but they're incredibly easy to maintain, come with minimal components and gives you full control & handling of the bike. Our fixie comes with 2 options ""fixed gear or free wheel"". Freewheel allows you to coast, where as fixed gear gives you total control, even back-pedal braking. With Light Alloy Triple-wall rims provide excellent strength and reliability, and come with 700c x 23c tyres for minimal rolling resistance. Classic Steel Chassis with Steel straight bladed forks gives you the old-school feel as well as high strength and durability for years to come. Easier to repair and maintain.