PEOPLE4OCEAN Spf Spf 50+ Mineral Zinc Stick (Egyptian Blue) 25G
Item No. 9322319009231
Buy now, pay later with
SHIPPING & RETURNS
about our delivery options and how to return an item.
Shipping and Returns
EXPRESS SHIPPINGNext day delivery to metro areas Australia wide*.
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas $12.95 flat rate)
- Standard Shipping (2-5 Days to most areas, $9.95 or FREE for orders over $100)
- Bulky Item Shipping (1-7 Days to most areas, from $19.99)
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas, $19.95 flat rate or FREE for orders over $150AUD)
- Standard Shipping (5-10 Days to most areas, $9.95 for orders under $150 AUD)
- Tax Free Delivery (No taxes or import duties to pay on arrival for orders over $1000 NZD)
- DHL Express (1-7 Days to most countries, from 29.99 for order over $175)
* Click here for more info on our shipping options
30 day free returns*Not sure about your size? Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem!
SurfStitch offers free returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free.
Simply return any unwanted items in the condition you received them and we will gladly swap the size or refund your item.
- Full Price and Sale items - 30 Days to refund or exchange size
- Outlet items - Cannot be returned unless faulty or incorrect item received
* Click here for full returns policy
Dropship Product Info
- Style: SPF 50+ Zinc Stick
- Extremely waterproof, Zero-waste, Scent free
- All Natural, Vegan and Reef-friendly Certified
- Combines reef-safe and UV-blocking powers of zinc and water-repelling waxes
- Suitable for children (6+ months) and sensitive skin areas
- Sustainably made in Australia. Compostable / Recyclable cardboard tube.
- $0.25 Donated to reef conservation projects
How to use: Carefully push tube from the base and apply. Apply over sensitive areas. Several swipes may be needed to get maximum coverage (the product will warm up to the skin). When finished, place cap back on without pushing product back into the tube. Keep out of direct sunlight and avoid handling with wet hands.