OCEAN AND EARTH 5Ft6 Mr Epoxy Soft Super Twin Softboard
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPINGNext day delivery to metro areas Australia wide*.
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas, $9.95 for orders under $60, or $4.99 for orders over $60)
- Standard Shipping (1-5 Days to most areas, $7.95 or FREE for orders over $60)
- Bulky Item Shipping (1-7 Days to most areas, from $19.99)
- Standard Shipping (2-5 Days to metro areas, FREE for orders over $100 AUD, or $9.95 for orders under $100*)
- Tax Free Delivery (No taxes or import duties to pay on arrival for orders over $1000 NZD)
- DHL Express (1-7 Days to most countries, from $9.99 or FREE for orders over $100*)
- PRODUCT CAN ONLY BE RETURNED IF FAULTY OR THE INCORRECT ITEM IS RECEIVED.
- OUTLET ORDERS INCUR A $9.95* SHIPPING & HANDLING FEE UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED.
30 day free returns*Not sure about your size? Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem!
SurfStitch offers free returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free.
Simply return any unwanted items in the condition you received them and we will gladly swap the size or refund your item.
- Christmas shop with confidence - extended free returns up until January 31st
- Full Price and Sale items - 30 Days to refund or exchange size
- Outlet items - Cannot be returned unless faulty or incorrect item received
This product cannot be shipped outside Australia
As surfboards cannot be shipped express and require a signature on delivery, please ensure your shipping address will be attended during business hours Monday to Friday.
How to Order
For further information on ordering surfboards please click HERE
Who doesn't love a soft board? Soft Boards are super fun and can be ridden in a variety of surf conditions! Ocean and Earth sell an exclusive range of soft boards tailored to your surfing level
- Colour: Flame
- Core: EPS - 2 T Ply Stringers
- Deck: Embossed EVA
- Fins: 2x 5.5" Soft PU Twin set + fin key
- Fin Box: Thruster 3 fin set up (single tab, Futures compatible)
- BOTTOM CURVE - Concave to Vee Channel Bottom
- OUTLINE - Classic Mark Richards designed outline
- TWIN FIN SET UP - MR Designed Fin template. 2X Soft PU fins and fin key included. Futures compatible
- EPS CORE - Highly waterproof and lightweight. 3x stringers increase board strength and maintain rocker
- HDPE BOTTOM PLATE - 1mm thick HDPE high density polyethelene plate. Durable, extra strength performance slick
- INTERCHANGEABLE FIN BOX - Compatible with single tab/Futures fins. Allows quick and easy fin changing. Secures with fin key
- PU TEXTURED DECK SKIN - Grippy textured deck surface. Highly water resistant and extremely durable. Excellent grip and impact resistant
- 5ft6 x 20 3/4 inch x 2 5/6 inch (37 Liters)