OAKLEY Tnp Tbt Insulated Anorak
Item No. oakley-tnp-tbt-insulated-anorak-amber-yellow-blkout-foa4036529mb
Buy now, pay later with
SHIPPING & RETURNS
about our delivery options and how to return an item.
Shipping and Returns
EXPRESS SHIPPINGNext day delivery to metro areas Australia wide*.
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas, $4.99 for orders over $75, or $9.99 for orders under $100)
- Standard Shipping (1-5 Days to most areas, FREE for orders over $75 or $7.99)
- Bulky Item Shipping (1-7 Days to most areas, from $19.99)
- Standard Shipping (2-5 Days to metro areas, $4.99 for orders over $100 AUD, or $9.99 for orders under $100*)
- Tax Free Delivery (No taxes or import duties to pay on arrival for orders over $1000 NZD)
- DHL Express (1-7 Days to most countries, from $9.99 or FREE for orders over $100*)
* Click here for more info on our shipping options
30 day free returns*Not sure about your size? Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem!
SurfStitch offers free returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free.
Simply return any unwanted items in the condition you received them and we will gladly swap the size or refund your item.
- Full Price and Sale items - 30 Days to refund or exchange size
- Outlet items - Cannot be returned unless faulty or incorrect item received
* Click here for full returns policy
- Style: Men's Snow Jacket
- Colour: Amber Yellow / Blackout
- Material: 100% Polyester Oxford Mechanical Stretch
- FNDry10K Laminate provides excellent water resistance and protection
- 10K Breathable rating allows body heat and moisture to escape through fabric for optimum comfort
- O Protect DWR treatment repels water
- Stretch fabric allows movement for flexibility and comfort
- Adjustable helmet compatible hood for enhanced versatility
- 1/4 Zip jacket with Velcro button and flap closure for enhanced warmth and wearability
- Zip front pocket with flap
- Oakley B1B logo on front flap and to back
- RFID Pass pocket provides digital device convenience
- Underarm vent on right side for on-demand cooling
- Zip lateral opening on left side for easy on/off access
- Adjustable velcro cuffs provide a snug-like fit and finish
- Jacket-to-pant integration with snow skirt
- Cinch hem
With its intuitive zip lateral opening and advanced moisture management fabrication - the TNP TBT Insulated Anorak refuses to put boundaries on exploration. The water repellent exterior provides protection in damp weather - with taped seams and insulation to ensure warmth and overall comfort for a variety of cold weather activities.
- Our model Korbin is 185 cm tall
- Korbin is a wearing a size M
- Model’s Chest: 105 cm
- Model’s Waist: 86 cm
Please note: This information is a guide and we recommend checking the brands Size Chart for further information.