FUTURE FINS F6 Thermo Medium Tri Fin Set
Item No. 815681021349
Buy now, pay later with
SHIPPING & RETURNS
about our delivery options and how to return an item.
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPINGNext day delivery to metro areas Australia wide*.
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas, $9.95 for orders under $60, or $4.99 for orders over $60)
- Standard Shipping (1-5 Days to most areas, $7.95 or FREE for orders over $60)
- Bulky Item Shipping (1-7 Days to most areas, from $19.99)
- Standard Shipping (2-5 Days to metro areas, FREE for orders over $100 AUD, or $9.95 for orders under $100*)
- Tax Free Delivery (No taxes or import duties to pay on arrival for orders over $1000 NZD)
- DHL Express (1-7 Days to most countries, from $9.99 or FREE for orders over $100*)
* Click here for more info on our shipping options
- PRODUCT CAN ONLY BE RETURNED IF FAULTY OR THE INCORRECT ITEM IS RECEIVED.
- OUTLET ORDERS INCUR A $9.95* SHIPPING & HANDLING FEE UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED.
30 day free returns*Not sure about your size? Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem!
SurfStitch offers free returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free.
Simply return any unwanted items in the condition you received them and we will gladly swap the size or refund your item.
- Christmas shop with confidence - extended free returns up until January 31st
- Full Price and Sale items - 30 Days to refund or exchange size
- Outlet items - Cannot be returned unless faulty or incorrect item received
* Click here for full returns policy
- Colour: White
- Themotech construction
- All-round fin set for all conditions
- Symmetrical foil
- Consistent flex and great hold
- The new F series from Futures contains the F2, F4, F6, and F8. These fins are balanced templates that are designed to work for all surfers in all conditions. The White Composite (Thermotech) fins have a consistent flex that hold great on the bottom, and then release through turns.
- Drive: 4/5
- Pivot 4/5
- Hold 4/5
- Base: 4.36"" / 11.1 cm
- Height: 4.55"" / 11.6 cm
- Area: 15.13""2 / 97.61 cm2
- Foil: Symmetrical
Size & Fit Guide:
- Medium: Optimum weight range: 68kg - 88kg (150lbs - 195lbs)