NSP Nsp Dc Surf Super X Sup
Item No. nsp-nsp-dc-surf-super-x-sup-blue-ndsx1006
Buy now, pay later with
SHIPPING & RETURNS
about our delivery options and how to return an item.
Shipping and Returns
EXPRESS SHIPPINGNext day delivery to metro areas Australia wide*.
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas, $4.99 for orders over $75, or $9.99 for orders under $100)
- Standard Shipping (1-5 Days to most areas, FREE for orders over $75 or $7.99)
- Bulky Item Shipping (1-7 Days to most areas, from $19.99)
- Standard Shipping (2-5 Days to metro areas, $4.99 for orders over $100 AUD, or $9.99 for orders under $100*)
- Tax Free Delivery (No taxes or import duties to pay on arrival for orders over $1000 NZD)
- DHL Express (1-7 Days to most countries, from $9.99 or FREE for orders over $100*)
* Click here for more info on our shipping options
30 day free returns*Not sure about your size? Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem!
SurfStitch offers free returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free.
Simply return any unwanted items in the condition you received them and we will gladly swap the size or refund your item.
- Full Price and Sale items - 30 Days to refund or exchange size
- Outlet items - Cannot be returned unless faulty or incorrect item received
* Click here for full returns policy
Dropship Product Info
As surfboards cannot be shipped express and require a signature on delivery, please ensure your shipping address will be attended during business hours Monday to Friday.
How to Order
For further information on ordering surfboards please click HERE
NSP DC Surf Super X SUP, this classic wave rider now features a channel bottom for extra speed and a swallow tail for snappier turns. Shaped and designed by Dale Chapman, this is the 3rd evolution of the DC Surf Super X.
- Style: Stand Up Paddleboard
- Colour: Blue
- Construction: Flax rails and Paulonia wood deck for durability and strength
- In line with our brand's eco-friendly initiatives
- Suits both small and big swell
- Performance riders will appreciate extra grip with newly designed thermoformed EVA tail kick pad with center arch
- Vacuum bonded SLX (super light epoxy) core for lighter weight than others
- New lay-up features biax glass and Paulownia veneer wood deck for improved impact resistance
- Unidirectional flax fiber rails for superior flex control and increased durability
- Includes: 2x J3 RTM side fins and 1x Wave 6.0 RTM fin
|9ft 0inch||28"||4 1/2"||122L|
|10ft 0inch||27.5"||4 3/8"||125L|
|10ft 0inch||29"||4 5/8"||144L|
|10ft 0inch||32"||4 5/8"||160L|