NIXON High Tide Watch
EXPRESS SHIPPINGNext day delivery to metro areas Australia wide*.
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas, $4.99 for orders over $75, or $9.99 for orders under $100)
- Standard Shipping (1-5 Days to most areas, FREE for orders over $75 or $7.99)
- Bulky Item Shipping (1-7 Days to most areas, from $19.99)
- Standard Shipping (2-5 Days to metro areas, $4.99 for orders over $100 AUD, or $9.99 for orders under $100*)
- Tax Free Delivery (No taxes or import duties to pay on arrival for orders over $1000 NZD)
- DHL Express (1-7 Days to most countries, from $9.99 or FREE for orders over $100*)
30 day free returns*Not sure about your size? Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem!
SurfStitch offers free returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free.
Simply return any unwanted items in the condition you received them and we will gladly swap the size or refund your item.
- Full Price and Sale items - 30 Days to refund or exchange size
- Outlet items - Cannot be returned unless faulty or incorrect item received
- Style: Tide Watch
- Colour: All Black
- Movement: Custom digital module with front-lit, high-resolution MLCD
- Water Resistant: 100m/10ATM
- Like a high-quality wetsuit, the High Tide design centers around durability and comfort
- Customizable home screen, including 550 pre-programmed locations with precise tide, sun, & moon data
- High resolution MLCD technology
- Contoured custom injection molded strap made with new super durable, comfortable rubber blend for maximum wearability
- Double locking looper for extreme security & added breathability
- Custom injection molded reinforced recycled ocean plastics case with integrated stainless steel bezel
- Co-molded silicone pushers located at 12 and 6 o'clock, with solid stainless steel screw on case back
- Case Size: 44mm
- Band Width: 22mm
Hi-Def Performance. The future of performance surf watches is bright. Featuring a bright and bold high-res screen that's customizable to your preferred configuration. Pre-programmed tide makes sure you're always in the know when it comes to your favorite break.
#tide's unique process allows Nixon to repurpose all kinds of ocean plastics into safe, durable materials for their watches. Ocean plastics are shredded, cleaned, and combined with a proprietary formula to restore the original integrity of the plastic. They then process the material at a Swiss lab to achieve structural integrity for their watch cases.