MOLOKAI Kaimana 10'6 Ft Sup
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPINGNext day delivery to metro areas Australia wide*.
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas, $9.95 for orders under $60, or $4.99 for orders over $60)
- Standard Shipping (1-5 Days to most areas, $7.95 or FREE for orders over $60)
- Bulky Item Shipping (1-7 Days to most areas, from $19.99)
- Standard Shipping (2-5 Days to metro areas, FREE for orders over $100 AUD, or $9.95 for orders under $100*)
- Tax Free Delivery (No taxes or import duties to pay on arrival for orders over $1000 NZD)
- DHL Express (1-7 Days to most countries, from $9.99 or FREE for orders over $100*)
- PRODUCT CAN ONLY BE RETURNED IF FAULTY OR THE INCORRECT ITEM IS RECEIVED.
- OUTLET ORDERS INCUR A $9.95* SHIPPING & HANDLING FEE UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED.
30 day free returns*Not sure about your size? Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem!
SurfStitch offers free returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free.
Simply return any unwanted items in the condition you received them and we will gladly swap the size or refund your item.
- Full Price and Sale items - 30 Days to refund or exchange size
- Outlet items - Cannot be returned unless faulty or incorrect item received
The Molokai Kaimana is a dual-purpose SUP that’s geared for dynamic wave riding, but will still feel comfortable for short distance flat water strike missions. At first glance it’s easy to notice the technical design features that enhances the boards overall performance.
The outline is conducive to wave riding with a slightly pointier nose and double flyer that leads to a narrow round tail. The refined nose and tail allows for steeper drops, tighter turns and greater speeds due to less drag and surface area friction.
The deep channels out the back means you can jam a powerful turn with perfect control and bite on the wave face, and the medium/low rails are also tuned for better turning sensitivity. It’s worth noting the extra width across the middle maintains adequate stability and provides a large steady platform to work from.
If you’re looking for a performance driven cross- training SUP that’ll unlock your ability in the waves, while still offering cruise time on flatter water, then look no further than the Molokai Kaimana.
Features include the ergonomic carry handle, forward & aft storage zones and a cushioned ¾ deck traction which further add to this SUP’s broad appeal.
||Intermediate to Experienced|
||Flat water (70% Flat Water / 30% Surf)|
||EPS Foam + PVC stringer / 6oz + 6oz + 4oz standing area / 6oz + 6oz bottom|
||Single-To-Double Concave + 4 Deep Tail Channels|
|FINS||2 + 1 (Single Fin Box + 2 x Futures Sides + Quad)|