MODERN GSI Retro Pu Longboard
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPINGNext day delivery to metro areas Australia wide*.
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas, $9.95 for orders under $60, or $4.99 for orders over $60)
- Standard Shipping (1-5 Days to most areas, $7.95 or FREE for orders over $60)
- Bulky Item Shipping (1-7 Days to most areas, from $19.99)
- Standard Shipping (2-5 Days to metro areas, FREE for orders over $100 AUD, or $9.95 for orders under $100*)
- Tax Free Delivery (No taxes or import duties to pay on arrival for orders over $1000 NZD)
- DHL Express (1-7 Days to most countries, from $9.99 or FREE for orders over $100*)
- PRODUCT CAN ONLY BE RETURNED IF FAULTY OR THE INCORRECT ITEM IS RECEIVED.
- OUTLET ORDERS INCUR A $9.95* SHIPPING & HANDLING FEE UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED.
30 day free returns*Not sure about your size? Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem!
SurfStitch offers free returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free.
Simply return any unwanted items in the condition you received them and we will gladly swap the size or refund your item.
- Christmas shop with confidence - extended free returns up until January 31st
- Full Price and Sale items - 30 Days to refund or exchange size
- Outlet items - Cannot be returned unless faulty or incorrect item received
As surfboards cannot be shipped express and require a signature on delivery, please ensure your shipping address will be attended during business hours Monday to Friday.
How to Order:
For further information on ordering surfboards please click HERE
- Style: Longboard
- Colour: Two Tone Green
- Construction: PU
- Outline: Wide, stable, full rounded nose
- Fin Set Up: 9"" Single
- Concave: Double to Vee
- Rail: 60-40
- Recommended Wave Size: 1-4ft
- Surfer Skill Level: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
- PLEASE NOTE: Fins Not Included
The Modern Retro Longboard puts a contemporary twist on an old school design, made popular back in the late 60's, when hanging toes was the in-vogue move. This log inspired Longboard is all about glide, flow and trimming down the line with style.
OUTLINE: The Retro is wide and incredibly stable. The long parallel rails create a huge stable platform to stand and walk the board, and the full rounded nose is ideal for riding the nose.
ROCKER: Moderately flat entry rocker provides fast paddling and flowing down-the-line trim speed. The flat section through the middle gives the board effortless glide, and slight lift in the tail enhances turning ability.
CONTOURS: A long, single concave under the nose provides lift for extended nose time, while vee through the belly and tail allows the rider to transition smoothly from rail-to-rail.
RAILS: Forgiving 60/40 rails not only provide bite on the wave face, but also allows for smooth transitional turns off the tail.
AESTHETIC: Double stringer with traditional resin tint, rail laps and gloss finish not only look striking, but guarantees that each board has its own unique appearance.
FIN: The Retro comes with a single fin box and 9"" inch Rake fin.
|9'1""||23 1/2""||3 1/4""||78.5L|
|9'6""||23 5/8""||3 3/8""||86.5L|