MODERN GSI Highline Pu Shortboard
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPINGNext day delivery to metro areas Australia wide*.
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas, $9.95 for orders under $60, or $4.99 for orders over $60)
- Standard Shipping (1-5 Days to most areas, $7.95 or FREE for orders over $60)
- Bulky Item Shipping (1-7 Days to most areas, from $19.99)
- Standard Shipping (2-5 Days to metro areas, FREE for orders over $100 AUD, or $9.95 for orders under $100*)
- Tax Free Delivery (No taxes or import duties to pay on arrival for orders over $1000 NZD)
- DHL Express (1-7 Days to most countries, from $9.99 or FREE for orders over $100*)
- PRODUCT CAN ONLY BE RETURNED IF FAULTY OR THE INCORRECT ITEM IS RECEIVED.
- OUTLET ORDERS INCUR A $9.95* SHIPPING & HANDLING FEE UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED.
30 day free returns*Not sure about your size? Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem!
SurfStitch offers free returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free.
Simply return any unwanted items in the condition you received them and we will gladly swap the size or refund your item.
- Christmas shop with confidence - extended free returns up until January 31st
- Full Price and Sale items - 30 Days to refund or exchange size
- Outlet items - Cannot be returned unless faulty or incorrect item received
As surfboards cannot be shipped express and require a signature on delivery, please ensure your shipping address will be attended during business hours Monday to Friday.
How to Order
For further information on ordering surfboards please click HERE
With the Modern Highline PU Shortboard Modern Surfboard''s examined what novice-to-intermediate surfers need in a surfboard to help them get as much actual surfing experience as possible. To become a better surfer, catching waves and increasing your confidence is the key, so they designed this board to be very buoyant (easy to paddle), stable (easy to get to your feet), and easy to control (smooth turns & go where you want on a wave). Essentially, Modern built this board to re-define the first steps in surfing so people develop their skills quicker and maximise the enjoyment they get from riding waves.
- Colour: Clear
- Construction: PU
- Fin Configuration: 5 Fin
- Fin System: FCS 2
- Concave: Single Double Vee
- Rails: Full
- Rocker: Flat
- Recommended Wave Size: 1-6ft
- Surfer Skill Level: Intermediate
- PLEASE NOTE: Fins Not Included
|5''4||20 1/4"||2 3/8"||30.1L|
|5''6||20 5/8"||2 7/16"||32.4L|
|5''10||21 3/8"||2 5/8"||38.3L|
|6''0||21 3/4"||2 3/4"||42L|
|6''2||22 1/8"||2 13/16"||45L|
|6''4||22 1/2"||2 7/8"||48.1L|