- OUTLINE: The wide point is forward to enhance trim stability from a central stance position, and the streamlined nose gives the outline a contemporary vibe. The back half of the board tapers steadily towards the tail for easier turning in smaller waves, and to heighten control in slightly larger waves.
- CONTOURS: The rocker strikes a balance between paddle speed and just enough nose/tail lift for accessing steeper parts of the wave. Forward vee running to vee/double concave between the feet allows for very smooth rail transitions and a responsive feel when standing further back.
- FOIL: Designed with plenty of volume through the spine for appropriate buoyancy and stability. The taper at the tips provides better performance sensitivity when riding on the wave face.
- PERFORMANCE: The dual-purpose nature of the Falcon offers a stable and cruisy ride for surfers coming off a softboard or bigger longboard. Alternatively, more capable riders will find a surprising amount of speed a response when adopting a more aggressive approach.
- Skill Level: All
- Wave Height: 1-6ft
- Rail: Medium to Full
- Contours: Rolled Vee to Vee Double Concave
- Fins: FCSII Performer Medium (supplied)
The Falcon sets a new benchmark in the funboard category. Stable and buoyant, with a sexier shape and some performance hidden within the design, the Falcon is the perfect board for beginner-to-intermediates wanting a board that gets better as your skills improve. Available in a broad size allocation in clear and tint options, the Modern Falcon is a reliable, and affordable board that will feature prominently in your quiver. Comes as a thruster with FCS II plugs and Performer Medium fins.
- 6'0: Width 20 3/4, Thick 2 5/8, Volume 35L, Rider Weight 50kg
- 6'4: Width 21, Thick 2 11/16, Volume 39L, Rider Weight 60kg
- 6'8: Width 21 1/4, Thick 2 3/4, Volume 43L, Rider Weight 70kg
- 7'0: Width 21 1/2, Thick 2 13/16, Volume 47L, Rider Weight 80kg
- 7'6: Width 21 7/8, Thick 2 7/8, Volume 53L, Rider Weight 90kg
- 8'0: Width 22 1/4, Thick 3, Volume 60L, Rider Weight 100kg+