MODERN GSI Double Wide Slx
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPINGNext day delivery to metro areas Australia wide*.
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas, $9.95 for orders under $60, or $4.99 for orders over $60)
- Standard Shipping (1-5 Days to most areas, $7.95 or FREE for orders over $60)
- Bulky Item Shipping (1-7 Days to most areas, from $19.99)
- Standard Shipping (2-5 Days to metro areas, FREE for orders over $100 AUD, or $9.95 for orders under $100*)
- Tax Free Delivery (No taxes or import duties to pay on arrival for orders over $1000 NZD)
- DHL Express (1-7 Days to most countries, from $9.99 or FREE for orders over $100*)
- PRODUCT CAN ONLY BE RETURNED IF FAULTY OR THE INCORRECT ITEM IS RECEIVED.
- OUTLET ORDERS INCUR A $9.95* SHIPPING & HANDLING FEE UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED.
30 day free returns*Not sure about your size? Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem!
SurfStitch offers free returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free.
Simply return any unwanted items in the condition you received them and we will gladly swap the size or refund your item.
- Christmas shop with confidence - extended free returns up until January 31st
- Full Price and Sale items - 30 Days to refund or exchange size
- Outlet items - Cannot be returned unless faulty or incorrect item received
- Outline: Generous nose outline up front with parallel rails, leading into a wide tail. Having maximum surface area gives this surfboard amazing side-to-side stability so its perfect for beginner and intermediate riders as they jump to their feet.
- Contours: Flat through the nose helps with early entry into softer waves, vee into double rolled concave in the back half of the board means more capable riders can still make flowing directional changes.
- Rocker: Relaxed through the entire length of the board with gentle lift in the nose and tail. This allows the board to paddle exceptionally well, catch waves easily, and maintain forward flow even in the white-water, while still allowing the board to turn in a smooth arc.
- Foil: Boxy rails and a high-volume foil from nose-to-tail means this board will sit high on the water making it perfect for maintaining speed and distance in smaller conditions.
- Performance: Built using SLX construction which produces a light, responsive, versatile surfboard that is very sensitive under foot and rides well in a wide variety of conditions.
- 7'4: Width 23, Thick 3 7/8, Vol 72L
- 8'4: Width 23 1/2, Thick 3 7/8, Vol 89L
- 9'2: Width 23 3/4, Thick 4, Vol 105L
What happens when you take a longboard and make it shorter, and re-distribute the foam into the outline and thickness? Answer, you get the Modern Double Wide. This high volume mid-length surfboard offers great stability and exceptional paddle power for beginner-to-intermediate surfers. Available in three key sizes, the Modern Double Wide is perfect for anyone looking for the stability and paddle power of a longboard in a more manageable size board.