MISFIT The Mermaid Killer Surfboard
NOTE: Due to demand, current production times are in excess of 12 weeks.
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPINGNext day delivery to metro areas Australia wide*.
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas, $9.95 for orders under $60, or $4.99 for orders over $60)
- Standard Shipping (1-5 Days to most areas, $7.95 or FREE for orders over $60)
- Bulky Item Shipping (1-7 Days to most areas, from $19.99)
- Standard Shipping (2-5 Days to metro areas, FREE for orders over $100 AUD, or $9.95 for orders under $100*)
- Tax Free Delivery (No taxes or import duties to pay on arrival for orders over $1000 NZD)
- DHL Express (1-7 Days to most countries, from $9.99 or FREE for orders over $100*)
- PRODUCT CAN ONLY BE RETURNED IF FAULTY OR THE INCORRECT ITEM IS RECEIVED.
- OUTLET ORDERS INCUR A $9.95* SHIPPING & HANDLING FEE UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED.
30 day free returns*Not sure about your size? Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem!
SurfStitch offers free returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free.
Simply return any unwanted items in the condition you received them and we will gladly swap the size or refund your item.
- Christmas shop with confidence - extended free returns up until January 31st
- Full Price and Sale items - 30 Days to refund or exchange size
- Outlet items - Cannot be returned unless faulty or incorrect item received
As surfboards cannot be shipped express and require a signature on delivery, please ensure your shipping address will be attended during business hours Monday to Friday.
How to Order
For further information on ordering surfboards please click HERE
The long awaited next generation model of Otis Carey's, the '''Mermaid Killer''' is here. This board is all about heightened speed and responsiveness allowing for progressive modern surfing through an ultra short and refined shape.
- Colour: Spray
- Rocker: Low nose rocker
- Concave: Entry concave gving the nose lift from the intital paddle in and take off. A slight concave then carries through into the tail which has a single curved channel coupled with a dome swallow for increased control.
- Technology: PU
- Wave height: 2-6ft
- Skill level: Geared towards intermediate to advcanced surfers
- Fin Type: 5 fin for either quad or thruster also aids in making this board ultra responsive.
|5'0"||17 1/4"||2 3/16"|
|5'2"||17 1/2"||2 1/4"|
|5'4"||17 3/4"||2 1/4"|
|5'8"||18 3/4"||2 5/8"|