MISFIT Suspended Particle Surfboard
NOTE: Due to demand, current production times are in excess of 12 weeks.
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPINGNext day delivery to metro areas Australia wide*.
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas, $9.95 for orders under $60, or $4.99 for orders over $60)
- Standard Shipping (1-5 Days to most areas, $7.95 or FREE for orders over $60)
- Bulky Item Shipping (1-7 Days to most areas, from $19.99)
- Standard Shipping (2-5 Days to metro areas, FREE for orders over $100 AUD, or $9.95 for orders under $100*)
- Tax Free Delivery (No taxes or import duties to pay on arrival for orders over $1000 NZD)
- DHL Express (1-7 Days to most countries, from $9.99 or FREE for orders over $100*)
- PRODUCT CAN ONLY BE RETURNED IF FAULTY OR THE INCORRECT ITEM IS RECEIVED.
- OUTLET ORDERS INCUR A $9.95* SHIPPING & HANDLING FEE UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED.
30 day free returns*Not sure about your size? Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem!
SurfStitch offers free returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free.
Simply return any unwanted items in the condition you received them and we will gladly swap the size or refund your item.
- Christmas shop with confidence - extended free returns up until January 31st
- Full Price and Sale items - 30 Days to refund or exchange size
- Outlet items - Cannot be returned unless faulty or incorrect item received
As surfboards cannot be shipped express and require a signature on delivery, please ensure your shipping address will be attended during business hours Monday to Friday.
How to Order
For further information on ordering surfboards please click HERE
The 'SUSPENDED PARTICLE' is the only "shortboard" to be designed amidst this current post-apocalyptic age. Like any other piece of Cold War technology, this machine is built for flowing, top to bottom progressive surfing in everyday 2 - 6ft conditions. The SUSPENDED PARTICLE has a continuous rocker for linked rail-to-rail surfing, with a medium entry curve, which allows for ease of paddle into waves or all-out guerilla warfare.
The nose outline has increased width compared to Misfit's other conventional shortboard outlines, which gives more surface and planning area to allow ALL CITIZENS to be carried across fat sections of the wave with ease and stability. This coupled back with a tighter, old favourite "squash" tail makes the outline curvy for high maneuverability in the pocket. This board is the ultimate 'party in the front and business at the back', she's super directional, responsive and holds tight when pushed hard. Since you asked, it is the surfboard equivalent of Che Guevara, Marilyn Monroe and Brian Jones all in one.
- Colour: Spray
- Fin Configuration: Thruster
- Fin System: FCS II / Futures
- Rails: Low / Medium
- Rocker: Continuous
- Recommended Break: Point, Reef and Beachbreak
- Recommended Wave Size: 2-6 ft
- PLEASE NOTE: Fins Not Included
|5'6"||18 3/4"||2 1/16"||22.5L|
|5'7"||18 7/8"||2 1/8"||24.2L|
|5'9"||19 1/8"||2 1/4"||26.8L|
|5'10"||19 1/4"||2 5/16"||28.2L|
|5'11"||19 3/8"||2 3/8"||29.5L|
|6'0"||19 1/2"||2 7/16"||30.9L|
|6'1"||19 5/8"||2 1/2"||32.5L|
|6'2"||19 3/4"||2 9/16"||34L|