As surfboards cannot be shipped express and require a signature on delivery, please ensure your shipping address will be attended during business hours Monday to Friday.
How to Order
For further information on ordering surfboards please click HERE
The Dingo Bandido board is co-designed with Otis Carey. Designed for surfers who like to surf vertical, progressive and almost always in the air.
- Style: Performance Surfboards
- Colour: Clear
- Rocker: A fairly flat rocker gives the board paddle power and speed
- Concave: Deep single concave throughout the bottom of the board helps achieve drive and lift
- Technology: PU (fibreglass)
- Wave height: 1-5ft
- Skill Level: Intermediate to advanced
- Tail: 8" crescent tail allows explosive, yet smooth release through turns and airs
- Fin Type: Five fin set up
|5'5"||18 7/8"||2 1/8"|
|5'7"||19 1/4"||2 1/4"|
|5'8"||19 3/8"||2 5/16"|
|5'10"||19 1/2"||2 3/8"|
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPINGNext day delivery to metro areas Australia wide*.
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas, $9.95 or FREE for orders over $50)
- Regular Shipping (1-5 Days to most areas, $9.95 or FREE for orders over $50)
- Bulky Item Shipping (1-7 Days to most areas, from $19.99)
- DHL Express (1-3 Days to most areas, $9.99 or FREE for orders over $50)
- DHL Express (1-7 Days to most countries, from $9.99 or FREE for orders over $100*)
100 day free returns*Not sure about your size? Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem!
SurfStitch offers free returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free.
Simply return any unwanted items in the condition you received them and we will gladly swap the size or refund your item.
- Full price items - 100 Days to refund or exchange size
- Sale items - 30 Days to refund or exchange size
- Outlet items - 30 Days to refund