As surfboards cannot be shipped express and require a signature on delivery, please ensure your shipping address will be attended during business hours Monday to Friday.
How to Order
For further information on ordering surfboards please click HERE
- Colour: Multi
- Construction: PU
- Fin System: Tri Fin with FCS II or Futures
- Concave: Single through entry, double between fins, flat behind back fin
- Break: Point, Reef and Beachbreaks
- Wave Size: 1 - 5ft
- Spray: Custom Jack Irvine
The 'DA GROM' update has had subtle adjustments from the original "high performance" plan-shape to support a developing surfer through to an advanced-level junior surfer. Now available from 4'10, the model has had a slight increase in overall width to assist with paddle power and ride-ability, which in turn gives the board a curvier outline to support turning and performance attributes. The model is a super fun yet versatile and explosive board, suitable for any aspiring grommet.
|5'2"||17 1/4"||2 1/16"||19.9L|
|5'4"||17 3/8"||2 1/16"||20.6L|
|5'6"||17 1/2"||2 1/8"||21.8L|
|5'8"||17 5/8"||2 1/8"||22.6L|
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPINGNext day delivery to metro areas Australia wide*.
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas, $9.95 or FREE for orders over $50)
- Regular Shipping (1-5 Days to most areas, $9.95 or FREE for orders over $50)
- Bulky Item Shipping (1-7 Days to most areas, from $19.99)
- DHL Express (1-3 Days to most areas, $9.99 or FREE for orders over $50)
- DHL Express (1-7 Days to most countries, from $9.99 or FREE for orders over $100*)
100 day free returns*Not sure about your size? Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem!
SurfStitch offers free returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free.
Simply return any unwanted items in the condition you received them and we will gladly swap the size or refund your item.
- Full price items - 100 Days to refund or exchange size
- Sale items - 30 Days to refund or exchange size
- Outlet items - 30 Days to refund