MISFIT BOARDS Softworks Neo Speed Egg
EXPRESS SHIPPINGNext day delivery to metro areas Australia wide*.
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas, $4.99 for orders over $75, or $9.99 for orders under $100)
- Standard Shipping (1-5 Days to most areas, FREE for orders over $75 or $7.99)
- Bulky Item Shipping (1-7 Days to most areas, from $19.99)
- Standard Shipping (2-5 Days to metro areas, $4.99 for orders over $100 AUD, or $9.99 for orders under $100*)
- Tax Free Delivery (No taxes or import duties to pay on arrival for orders over $1000 NZD)
- DHL Express (1-7 Days to most countries, from $9.99 or FREE for orders over $100*)
30 day free returns*Not sure about your size? Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem!
SurfStitch offers free returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free.
Simply return any unwanted items in the condition you received them and we will gladly swap the size or refund your item.
- Full Price and Sale items - 30 Days to refund or exchange size
- Outlet items - Cannot be returned unless faulty or incorrect item received
As surfboards cannot be shipped express and require a signature on delivery, please ensure your shipping address will be attended during business hours Monday to Friday.
How to Order
For further information on ordering surfboards please click HERE
The Misfit Softworks Neo Speed Egg is an all-round design with a relaxed entry rocker for ease of paddle plus a slight lift and a snubbed-off nose to reduce catching in a critical part of the wave. The clean "eggy" outline has an accented forward placed wide point for effortless paddle and trim, tapered into a round, or round pin tail for fluidity, flow, and control when it counts.
- Style: Mid Length Surfboard
- Colour: Black
- Fin Setup: Single OR 2+1 fin configuration
- Fin Type: Futures fins
- Accented forward placed wide point for effortless paddle and trim
- Tapered into a round or round pin tail for fluidity, flow and control
- Subtle roll vee to double vee combination bottom
- Board suited to transitioning surfer, through to your experienced short/small board rider that wants flowing, fast mid length board
- Includes: 2+1 setup, a single US10 box in the center along with two Futures fin boxes / 1 x Nylon Fin, 2 x Futures side fins