As surfboards cannot be shipped express and require a signature on delivery, please ensure your shipping address will be attended during business hours Monday to Friday.
How to Order
For further information on ordering surfboards please click HERE
The Diamond Sea is a classic case of inspiration into action all thanks to having a shaping bay in my back yard. 14 years ago I was up late watching the movie Innermost Limits, watching Dad, Brocky, and especially Ted Spencer on his White Kite. Afterwards I had no choice but to walk into the shed and gein to shape. I shaped 2 zero rocker Double Enders, with 50/50 Longboard rails, set them up as single fins with side bites, one for myself and one for Dad. He still has his! Peter Mo laminated them in brown pigment and I dubbed it the Caviat at the time. I really loved the way it surfed in small point waves and I ended up making quite a few customs. Over the years it kind of faded out and I would do one here and there. Then I started noticing displacement hullsgetting around. I didn''t realise it at the time but the Caviar was a hull, so a few years ago I decided to shape another one for myself having fond memories of the old ones. However this time I flattened the rocker even more, pinched the rail even tighter, added a slight single concave to flat vee, and went strictly single fin. I loved it and so did all that rode it. There is a feeling of being engaged with the wave mainly because of the pinched rail sitting deep in the water. Combine this with having just the right amount of tail edge really allows you to hot dog it! I am so so stoked to have this board in the McTavish range. - Ben McTavish
- Colour: Volan
- Fin System: Single glass-on or box fin
- Rails: Pinched 50/50 rails
- Rocker: Flatter rocker profile
- Rolled bottom
- Volan, tint or pigment lamination
- Wider, rounded Square tail
|5‘11"||20 1/2"||2 3/4"||36.52L|
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPINGNext day delivery to metro areas Australia wide*.
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas, $9.95 or FREE for orders over $50)
- Regular Shipping (1-5 Days to most areas, $9.95 or FREE for orders over $50)
- Bulky Item Shipping (1-7 Days to most areas, from $19.99)
- DHL Express (1-3 Days to most areas, $9.99 or FREE for orders over $50)
- DHL Express (1-7 Days to most countries, from $9.99 or FREE for orders over $100*)
100 day free returns*Not sure about your size? Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem!
SurfStitch offers free returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free.
Simply return any unwanted items in the condition you received them and we will gladly swap the size or refund your item.
- Full price items - 100 Days to refund or exchange size
- Sale items - 30 Days to refund or exchange size
- Outlet items - 30 Days to refund